Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Judging >me< (XScrewFlandersX)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by XScrewFlandersX, Feb 1, 2004.

?

Whats your favorite class character?

1. Sorceress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Palidin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Druid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Amazon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Assassin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Barbarian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Necromancer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XScrewFlandersX

XScrewFlandersX IncGamers Member

Judging >me< (XScrewFlandersX)

hello im xscrewflandersx. im been reading posts here for not a long time now. its fun. i reply very little. after i make the thread "wut makes a chic sexy" it was banned cuz i said a word that is suppose to be inappropriate here and the thread was deleted. then i reopened the thread cuz i feeled like it cuz i like chics and i want to express my feeling on the internet lmao. on both of the threads there were ppl who really didnt like me. <(i think they were hinting at my puncutation, grammar, and spelling. i dont care they should see my hand writing lmao lmao lmao)

i no like 1/2 of u guys have like 3,000 posts, and i only have a few. from wut u guys no of me so far wut do u think about me? do u hate me? love me? reply to ask me any questions about me or u can tell how many seconds it will take u to ban me.
    i hope this will be fun for every1.

2. Dj_Otaku

Dj_Otaku IncGamers Member

Let's not be a troll, kthx.

Dj_Otaku

3. Corneo

Corneo IncGamers Member

I think I speak for a majority that we are all guest here on this forum. If the host don't seem to appreciate your post and closed it it means that they don't like it. So I would suggest you proceed with care the next time you post.

4. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

well thats the problem, the mods closed the thread for a reason, when they close a thread and you go and make the same thread over again you are defying them and that kind of belligerant behavior will not be tolerated

5. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Not a lot of people have above 3k posts unless they are into trading.

I also think that you won't last very long here. I know I do not have perfect spelling and grammar, but yours is below the average here to say the least. Second of all re-opening a thread "because you feeled" like it is never a good idea.

If by some miracle you aren't banned soon I foresee you being put on many ignore lists.

6. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

I just read through your posting history. :rolleyes: While I don't know you well enough to like or dislike you either way, your posts don't give me much of a favorable impression. Nobody on this board has to be a spelling genius or post intelligent things all the time, but you would run into far fewer problems if you would just clean up your act a little bit.

Drawing attention to yourself with a thread like this doesn't help either. I can't understand why you want to get banned so badly.

EDIT: Oh now this is a freaking poll? Sorry ain't playing. Good luck in ban-land, Flanders.

7. Ash Housewares

heh, no kidding

flanders, do me a favor, please, if you do get banned, please don't come back, or if you are willing to quit griping about your past mistakes and become a good poster, then that would be just as splendid

edit: please please

8. XScrewFlandersX

ash housewares when i look into ur avatar i can see u hate me. lmao
    sry guys im just passing my time its 12:30. im board. i dont think its that stupid having a post and poll about urself but the problem is no1 nos me cuz im new. i think its intersting and i would reply to a thread like that. im intersted in other ppls lives. i guess its only fun if its a well nowed person like all u guys, then it would work out.

9. Ash Housewares

if you want to ignore my advice and just be an idiot then there isn't anything else I can do for you pal

you may think I hate you, but until just now I was the only one on your side

10. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

For the love of god learn to spell and use punctuation. I can barely tell what the hell you're trying to say.

And how are we supposed to love you or hate you based on a few posts (only two of which I can even remember)?

As Ash pointed out, you don't get to restart threads that were removed just because you feel like it. You aren't going to make friends, or even stay around very long, if you act like you own this place.

That thread was pretty juvenile anyways. If you have that kind of attitude and literate ability around females, I can see why you seem so inexperienced.

11. XScrewFlandersX

u guys take this forum too serious. w/ every thing. u guys hate ppl with bad grammar. u guys go around and rat on each other. u can even type down a s s for crying out loud. ::lets just ban this guys a s s cuz hes weird::

12. asdf

asdf IncGamers Member

$3 and a crowbar says he's out within 2 weeks. =D
    BAM! right above me! bypassing the word filter!

13. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

Why is that funny!? God I hate people who put lol or lmao or rofl after every frickin thing they say. You act like your 12 years old(I wouldn't be suprised if you were much younger) and your grammer, internet talk, and everything else about you is pissing me off. Please go away before I get banned expressing my hatred for you.

14. Gaile

Gaile ArenaNet Community Relations Manager

We're not real fond of this sort of post around here. I'd suggest you settle down and stop posting for a while; you're obviously not making good choices right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.