Judgement Day

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn those super computers and their killing machines...

Who the hell would name their company SkyNet anyway? Unless they are making killing machines, then it all makes sense...

Hell, they've already got one of their products running California...

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
It can happen all it wants to after next weekend once I've seen Revenge of the Sith like 5 times.
Once we have seen episode III our lives are indeed complete.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Hasta la vista baby?

Well, if I remember my history, we still have a few years before Skynet becomes conscious and takes over Earth...whew! That's a relief.

rg_22uk

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
Well, if I remember my history, we still have a few years before Skynet becomes conscious and takes over Earth...whew! That's a relief.
Unless your name is John or Sarah Connor

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
What I am really scared about is the eugenics war. It started in 1996 and Khan managed to take over the world without me noticing. Good thing we expelled him on a sleeper starship.

Garbad

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:
What I am really scared about is the eugenics war. It started in 1996 and Khan managed to take over the world without me noticing. Good thing we expelled him on a sleeper starship.

Garbad
Um, what?

10 characters for teh win!

VaN_haMMerSteIn

Diabloii.Net Member
Garbad_the_Weak said:

Garbad
That is such a pimpin' tar...