Joining games.

Smadrum

Diabloii.Net Member
Joining games.

Is there someway to manipulate the games that show up in the list when you hit 'Join' on BNet?

I have a char that just killed Baal on normal, and now it seems all the games I 'Join' are Nightmare. How can I get a list of just Normal games to go back and do some experience runs for my merc?

Cerberus

Diabloii.Net Member
Smadrum said:
Is there someway to manipulate the games that show up in the list when you hit 'Join' on BNet?

I have a char that just killed Baal on normal, and now it seems all the games I 'Join' are Nightmare. How can I get a list of just Normal games to go back and do some experience runs for my merc?
Simply check "normal", when creating a game. Players on normal diff can see your game and will be able to join it.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Smadrum said:

you cant. its a shame, everybody experience the same problem. The only way to solve it is to have a mule at lvl1, which you can log in with and check game names, then switch char and join with the one you want.

There is no other way. Sorry to disappoint you, but you are not the only one suffering from this ;)