Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Jeweler's stuff

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by GargonCerlan, Jun 16, 2005.

1. GargonCerlan

GargonCerlan IncGamers Member

Jeweler's stuff

It could be that I am just unlucky, but after spending about an hour and a half shopping for jeweler's helms of (any suffix here) the jeweler's helms have all had only 2 sockets. I thought jeweler's mod gave max sockets of that item type, 4 in armor and 3 in helms. I was searching anya hell with a lvl ** sorc... came upon at least 2 jeweler's spired helms with only 2 sockets, some grim helms with two sockets and not one 3 os jeweler's helms.... am I just unlucky, or has this changed in 1.10?

GargonCerlan

2. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

Grim helms can only have a maximum of two sockets. Check if the other helms you've come across also have that problem. I know that spired helms get 3 sockets, so I don't know what the problem with those can be.

3. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

1.5 hours is nothing. Be prepared to shop for weeks for an jewelers elite helm with good second mod.

4. GargonCerlan

GargonCerlan IncGamers Member

Heh, I'd love for any second mod, just as long as I get the sockets and it doesn't retain it's natural color. :(

5. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

The Grims have 2 sockets max, but the spired should get 3 if they were jewelers prefix. if they had only two sockets they were "mechanic"

HoD