Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Jewelers Monarch of Deflection?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by theBizz, Sep 20, 2006.

1. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Jewelers Monarch of Deflection?

Hi. I've heard that this thing is as uber as +3, 20 fcr, tons of good mods + 2 sock circlets.. Is it a 4 sock monarch with some godly mods?

2. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

It's a 4os magical monarch (jewelers) with 30% fasterblock, 20% increased chance of block (deflecting).

Popular in pvp for cs zons

3. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Huh.. Not a bad choice actually. Tnx.

4. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

These "JMoD" things can get pretty expensive. Expect to shell out a few hundred HRs for one. :shocked:

5. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

On West, yea, but not on Europe.

6. Uncle_Mike

Uncle_Mike D2 PvP Moderator

It is worth a fortune irregardless of the realm.

Mike

7. marcello

marcello Banned

Saw one go on europe, was more than 100hrs IIRC. They are probably the most valuable item in the game that anyone has ever found, the perf exile eth sacred targe on EuScL might be more valuable, because there is only one, but otherwise it's the JMOD, no question about it.

8. jmsplat

jmsplat IncGamers Member

JMoD is very expensive, but there are more :D
    Godly eth rare fool's 5000 sexy points zealer weap
    Godly rare wind druid pelts
    Many 08 items o_O
    JSToD (maybe)

9. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

Saw a guy with jmod /20/20 die facets on west ladder the other day asking 350 hr and the trade message didnt last for long either:shocked:

10. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Well i can actually imagine the cost of it. Finding jmod actually means that you can have few acc's filled with great pvp chars or ~ 1 acc with ~4-5 absolutely godly chars with high-end skillers and stuff. But still cant get how some1 will trade for 350 hr... :shocked:

*edit btw some1 mentioned jmod to be the rarest.. what about pc 45 life? :jig: imo this thing can cost even more.

11. Soeki

Soeki IncGamers Member

PC 45 life is worth less on Europe. If I aint mistaken on east its also less. There are ppl with 1000's of hrs so 350 aint even that much...
    Jmod isnt even the expensive item on any realm. Jewelers Dusk of the Whale (4 sock 100 life...) Or wire / whyrm also (Archon not cos you CAN shop them...)
    Same goes for a 3 sock 100 life Diadem/Tiara/Coronet. Or some very good rares with 2 sock (for casters +2 20 fcr 2 sock xx dex or str loads of life + mana and perhaps 1-2 adds more) Some 2 sock MAGICAL like +3 warcries +3 battle order +3 shout with 100 life. For ama +2 ama 30 frw 2 sock nice res + life/mana and or dex. Some 100% perf items like perf steelrends 60/20 210 added def 281 total, perf griffons 260 def (200 added def + base 60) All those and even some more items. Crafted amulets/rings/gloves can go quite high too! A caster amulet: +2 20fcr loads of life(50+)+ mana(80+) + all res 1x would go quite more then a Jmod. (I can keep on thinking of items :D)

12. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Heh, im agree with you even though i saw ppl offering a lot for 42+ life pcs ( i play scnl ). And of course no1 argues about godly crafted/rares, thats true :laugh:
    And what about ppl with 1000+ hr's i think most of them either connected with owners of dia-shops ( so that they nn bothering about finding anything ) or they are just pure hardcore players with few comps and lots of bots on them. I dont wanna say that its impossible to have 1000+ hr's or whatever playing fair but i would rather traded them for something i need or had to play more than a year for 8 hours a day without a coffee break to store such amounts of it. :tongue:

13. Soeki

Soeki IncGamers Member

Well either your connected or trade a lot. I managed to get ~ 250 hrs (~ 30 + a lot of in items) by the end of ladder 2 with ~ 8 months trading.
    This ladder... I passed that amount with LESS playing/trading time. :thumbsup: (Although mostly in items and other 'stuff') It would still be fun to have accts full with them and your chars filled with 45lifed skillers and all perf items (annis torches very good amulets etc)

P.S. I play ladder only!

14. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

hehe, nice for you, btw Jewelers Dusk of the Whale is it magic or socked?

15. Uncle_Mike

Uncle_Mike D2 PvP Moderator

it is a magical, blue item with a "socket suffix" - 4 sockets in this case.

Mike

16. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

Jeweler's is a prefix, not a suffix.

17. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

We have people with 1000+ HRs for the same reason than people who own >$/€ 1 billion. I would be happy with just 1/1000 of that, but these people aren's satisfied with any amount of wealth. IMO that's a good reason to get them shot when the revolution comes, but I'm rather sure they will be the ones who definitely won't get shot in that case :rolleyes:

18. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Haha, nice comment :laugh: Its all luck for us than, cooked on a wide information base. :azn: Oh well, gonna make some pits runs..

19. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

I actually saw someone on west yesterday trading a pcombat 45 lifer for 30+hr...he said he was selling cheap...so the jmod i saw selling on west for 350 hr should buy ten pcomb 45life gcs...:rolleyes:

Personally if i found/rolled either it would be horded and never see the light of a trade screen again...hmm maybe except for bragging purposes :laugh:

Edit 666th post :evil: