Jewelers Monarch of Deflection?

theBizz

Diabloii.Net Member
Jewelers Monarch of Deflection?

Hi. I've heard that this thing is as uber as +3, 20 fcr, tons of good mods + 2 sock circlets.. Is it a 4 sock monarch with some godly mods?
 

marcello

Banned
Saw one go on europe, was more than 100hrs IIRC. They are probably the most valuable item in the game that anyone has ever found, the perf exile eth sacred targe on EuScL might be more valuable, because there is only one, but otherwise it's the JMOD, no question about it.
 

jmsplat

Diabloii.Net Member
marcello said:
Saw one go on europe, was more than 100hrs IIRC. They are probably the most valuable item in the game that anyone has ever found, the perf exile eth sacred targe on EuScL might be more valuable, because there is only one, but otherwise it's the JMOD, no question about it.
JMoD is very expensive, but there are more :D
Godly eth rare fool's 5000 sexy points zealer weap
Godly rare wind druid pelts
Many 08 items o_O
JSToD (maybe)
 

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Saw a guy with jmod /20/20 die facets on west ladder the other day asking 350 hr and the trade message didnt last for long either:shocked:
 

theBizz

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i can actually imagine the cost of it. Finding jmod actually means that you can have few acc's filled with great pvp chars or ~ 1 acc with ~4-5 absolutely godly chars with high-end skillers and stuff. But still cant get how some1 will trade for 350 hr... :shocked:

*edit btw some1 mentioned jmod to be the rarest.. what about pc 45 life? :jig: imo this thing can cost even more.
 

Soeki

Diabloii.Net Member
theBizz said:
Well i can actually imagine the cost of it. Finding jmod actually means that you can have few acc's filled with great pvp chars or ~ 1 acc with ~4-5 absolutely godly chars with high-end skillers and stuff. But still cant get how some1 will trade for 350 hr... :shocked:

*edit btw some1 mentioned jmod to be the rarest.. what about pc 45 life? :jig: imo this thing can cost even more.
PC 45 life is worth less on Europe. If I aint mistaken on east its also less. There are ppl with 1000's of hrs so 350 aint even that much...
Jmod isnt even the expensive item on any realm. Jewelers Dusk of the Whale (4 sock 100 life...) Or wire / whyrm also (Archon not cos you CAN shop them...)
Same goes for a 3 sock 100 life Diadem/Tiara/Coronet. Or some very good rares with 2 sock (for casters +2 20 fcr 2 sock xx dex or str loads of life + mana and perhaps 1-2 adds more) Some 2 sock MAGICAL like +3 warcries +3 battle order +3 shout with 100 life. For ama +2 ama 30 frw 2 sock nice res + life/mana and or dex. Some 100% perf items like perf steelrends 60/20 210 added def 281 total, perf griffons 260 def (200 added def + base 60) All those and even some more items. Crafted amulets/rings/gloves can go quite high too! A caster amulet: +2 20fcr loads of life(50+)+ mana(80+) + all res 1x would go quite more then a Jmod. (I can keep on thinking of items :D)
 

theBizz

Diabloii.Net Member
Soeki said:
PC 45 life is worth less on Europe. If I aint mistaken on east its also less. There are ppl with 1000's of hrs so 350 aint even that much...
Jmod isnt even the expensive item on any realm. Jewelers Dusk of the Whale (4 sock 100 life...) Or wire / whyrm also (Archon not cos you CAN shop them...)
Same goes for a 3 sock 100 life Diadem/Tiara/Coronet. Or some very good rares with 2 sock (for casters +2 20 fcr 2 sock xx dex or str loads of life + mana and perhaps 1-2 adds more) Some 2 sock MAGICAL like +3 warcries +3 battle order +3 shout with 100 life. For ama +2 ama 30 frw 2 sock nice res + life/mana and or dex. Some 100% perf items like perf steelrends 60/20 210 added def 281 total, perf griffons 260 def (200 added def + base 60) All those and even some more items. Crafted amulets/rings/gloves can go quite high too! A caster amulet: +2 20fcr loads of life(50+)+ mana(80+) + all res 1x would go quite more then a Jmod. (I can keep on thinking of items :D)

Heh, im agree with you even though i saw ppl offering a lot for 42+ life pcs ( i play scnl ). And of course no1 argues about godly crafted/rares, thats true :laugh:
And what about ppl with 1000+ hr's i think most of them either connected with owners of dia-shops ( so that they nn bothering about finding anything ) or they are just pure hardcore players with few comps and lots of bots on them. I dont wanna say that its impossible to have 1000+ hr's or whatever playing fair but i would rather traded them for something i need or had to play more than a year for 8 hours a day without a coffee break to store such amounts of it. :tongue:
 

Soeki

Diabloii.Net Member
theBizz said:
Heh, im agree with you even though i saw ppl offering a lot for 42+ life pcs ( i play scnl ). And of course no1 argues about godly crafted/rares, thats true :laugh:
And what about ppl with 1000+ hr's i think most of them either connected with owners of dia-shops ( so that they nn bothering about finding anything ) or they are just pure hardcore players with few comps and lots of bots on them. I dont wanna say that its impossible to have 1000+ hr's or whatever playing fair but i would rather traded them for something i need or had to play more than a year for 8 hours a day without a coffee break to store such amounts of it. :tongue:
Well either your connected or trade a lot. I managed to get ~ 250 hrs (~ 30 + a lot of in items) by the end of ladder 2 with ~ 8 months trading.
This ladder... I passed that amount with LESS playing/trading time. :thumbsup: (Although mostly in items and other 'stuff') It would still be fun to have accts full with them and your chars filled with 45lifed skillers and all perf items (annis torches very good amulets etc)

P.S. I play ladder only!
 

theBizz

Diabloii.Net Member
Soeki said:
Well either your connected or trade a lot. I managed to get ~ 250 hrs (~ 30 + a lot of in items) by the end of ladder 2 with ~ 8 months trading.
This ladder... I passed that amount with LESS playing/trading time. :thumbsup: (Although mostly in items and other 'stuff') It would still be fun to have accts full with them and your chars filled with 45lifed skillers and all perf items (annis torches very good amulets etc)

P.S. I play ladder only!
hehe, nice for you, btw Jewelers Dusk of the Whale is it magic or socked?
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
theBizz said:
Heh, im agree with you even though i saw ppl offering a lot for 42+ life pcs ( i play scnl ). And of course no1 argues about godly crafted/rares, thats true :laugh:
And what about ppl with 1000+ hr's i think most of them either connected with owners of dia-shops ( so that they nn bothering about finding anything ) or they are just pure hardcore players with few comps and lots of bots on them. I dont wanna say that its impossible to have 1000+ hr's or whatever playing fair but i would rather traded them for something i need or had to play more than a year for 8 hours a day without a coffee break to store such amounts of it. :tongue:
We have people with 1000+ HRs for the same reason than people who own >$/€ 1 billion. I would be happy with just 1/1000 of that, but these people aren's satisfied with any amount of wealth. IMO that's a good reason to get them shot when the revolution comes, but I'm rather sure they will be the ones who definitely won't get shot in that case :rolleyes:
 

theBizz

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
We have people with 1000+ HRs for the same reason than people who own >$/€ 1 billion. I would be happy with just 1/1000 of that, but these people aren's satisfied with any amount of wealth. IMO that's a good reason to get them shot when the revolution comes, but I'm rather sure they will be the ones who definitely won't get shot in that case :rolleyes:
Haha, nice comment :laugh: Its all luck for us than, cooked on a wide information base. :azn: Oh well, gonna make some pits runs..
 

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
*edit btw some1 mentioned jmod to be the rarest.. what about pc 45 life? imo this thing can cost even more.
I actually saw someone on west yesterday trading a pcombat 45 lifer for 30+hr...he said he was selling cheap...so the jmod i saw selling on west for 350 hr should buy ten pcomb 45life gcs...:rolleyes:

Personally if i found/rolled either it would be horded and never see the light of a trade screen again...hmm maybe except for bragging purposes :laugh:

Edit 666th post :evil:
 
Top