Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Jedi Knight Assassin

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Truncle, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Truncle

Truncle IncGamers Member

Jedi Knight Assassin

Hi has anyone built one of these? I heard about it and it sounds kind of fun, but am unsure of which skills go into this theme build. I was thinking cloak of shadows (jedi mind trick) and fade (jedi mind trick/"absorb damage"). But what other skills?
    Thanks

2. Moog_playa

Moog_playa IncGamers Member

I would think you'd have to go with a Lightsabre of course...

And of course mind blast...that's the mind trick as well. Maybe psychic hammer too? Burst of speed as well.

3. lextalionis

lextalionis IncGamers Member

Skills:

DTalon -- Every Jedi should know Martial Arts
    DF -- How did Obi Won get away from Darth Vader???
    WB would be great if you could block with a lightsaber like you do with claws
    BoS
    Fade
    PH
    CoS
    MB
    SW: Your padajuan

I wouldn't lock yourself into a lightsaber. Suffice it that you use a sword of some type. I'm not sure if you can use any other MA skills with a sword, but there might be some interesting uses for TS or CS with this build. Possibly even the second PS would be acceptable since Jedi "lightning" is something that the emperor can do. Good Luck keep us informed

4. Truncle

Truncle IncGamers Member

Yeah thats kinda what i was leaning towards, but without DTalon. Instead of DTalon i was gonna max lighting sentry-the Emperors Lite attack. Also no Dtalon because I feel the force is more Psychic than Physical.
    But about the Light Sabre, i have to use it, thats the most imp part of the build, plus imagine the already fast LS with high level BoS on Mindblasted monsters.
    Gear wise its gonna be tough no shield and just the LiteSabre. Also was planning on using Ormus Robes and String of Ears(cause im too poor for Arachnid). Plus probably a rare circlet so there appears to be no helm. Im also thinking about going "dark" and using a black helm and black armor. So gear will have to work itself out I guess.
    But thanks for the advice and I will let you know progress, Im lvl 8 already( I hate levelin to 24)

5. Madmartagan2002

Madmartagan2002 IncGamers Member

Hi has anyone built one of these? I heard about it and it sounds kind of fun, but am unsure of which skills go into this theme build. I was thinking cloak of shadows (jedi mind trick) and fade (jedi mind trick/"absorb damage"). But what other skills?

Take a look at my post "Question on Fast Cast" My build isn't exactly the same but has similiar challenges