Javzon Dealing W/l.i.

magicalkitty

Diabloii.Net Member
Javzon Dealing W/l.i.

just wondering im making a lightning javazon and i have decided to use 3-5 pts for a bow for offhand and was wondering which way to go ether F.A. or go multi or strife?:undecided: with all my equipment ill have +12 to bows so ill ahve a total of 13 which 13 in any of the bow arae will do just fine to kill L.I.
what do u think; any ideas on which way to go would help alot:scratch:

thanks
magical-kitty

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Strafe. Your +skills will boost it up past 10 arrows. Assuming you have a decent bow on switch, this should be enough to dispatch of light immunes.

magicalkitty

Diabloii.Net Member
i will be using phoniex rune word bow. after L.Fing everything ill be low in mana and the redemption aura will bring it up back up real quick between battles and help with L.I. as planed

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
i like your phoenix bow idea... most people put it in a shield for a java, but i like other options better...i think someone smart said:
1. demon limb enchant charges + jab
2. demon's arch+tiamat's rebuke on switch + jab

i like and have used 1, no switching mid battle. i hear 2 is good.
this is more of a one monster solution, you dont want to go around jabbing a pack of monsters, but if you have the runes for a phoenix, put infinity on your merc and you wont really have any trouble aside from the bosses that you cant break the LI.

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a big fan of using Jab + Corpse Explosion as an LI solution. Either keep a Black club or a Bonehew on switch. Use Jab to drop a body or two, then switch and do your best Necro impersonation. Black is cheaper to repair, but Bonehew has more charges and has slvl 15 Charges (to Black's slvl 5), which means better radius. If you have a bunch of Orts, go with Bonehew- otherwise, stick with Black. It's supercheap.

Just remember to disengage before exploding corpses. Your casting speed is very bad, so you have to step back and make sure that nothing can hit or interrupt you while going splodey.