javazon..

bergbusen

Diabloii.Net Member
javazon..

i have a lvl 76 javazon who has maxed 3 synergies and using LF as main attack. I thinkinhg about put skills in Valk now. I have 9 all skills. So with 8 poitns spend i got lvl 17 valk (thats enough.) Or should the points go better in last synergi. Suggestions plz.
 

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Really depends on if this is for PvM or PvP. If its PvP I would go with synergy. If PvM valk is a nice tank.
 

DudSpud

Diabloii.Net Member
Lvl 76 = 75+12 (Assuming Hell Izzy)=87

LF-20
PoJ/PlJ - 2
Jab - 1
LB, PS, ChS (assuming...) - 60

That's 83 points used, leaving 4 left over. Valk has 6 prereq's, it's impossible so you need 3 lvls more. If not using LS but LF, and it's PvM, then I say pierce is better. PvP, I would put them into D/A/E.

DudSpud
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd go with Valkyrie...Since you seem to have very decent +skills (+9 right??) your passives should be fine...and if you really need the pierce, Razortail is actually a quite decent belt. Valkyrie is an awesome tank, and will serve you well so my vote goes to Valkyrie. Synergies aren't really worth it if you're mostly using Lightning Fury...the 1% damage isn't exactly huge. For PvP I have no idea.
 

bergbusen

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
I'd go with Valkyrie...Since you seem to have very decent +skills (+9 right??) your passives should be fine...and if you really need the pierce, Razortail is actually a quite decent belt. Valkyrie is an awesome tank, and will serve you well so my vote goes to Valkyrie. Synergies aren't really worth it if you're mostly using Lightning Fury...the 1% damage isn't exactly huge. For PvP I have no idea.
why u need pirce anyway, all my damage comes from lightning. And pirce only works on physicsal damage. or do valk benifit from and the other 2 (dont know name.) Maybe i go valk. I use cs on bosses but i have 4.5 k damage i think. its pretty good. Maybe. THX
 

DudSpud

Diabloii.Net Member
bergbusen said:
why u need pirce anyway, all my damage comes from lightning. And pirce only works on physicsal damage.
If the LF pierces, it does physical damage to anything behind it AND it releases another volley of bolts, doubling the number of bolts. The doubling of bolts will also occur if it hits a wall.
bergbusen said:
or do valk benifit from and the other 2 (dont know name.) Maybe i go valk. I use cs on bosses but i have 4.5 k damage i think. its pretty good. Maybe. THX
A Valk gets +88hp and +2 res all/slvl of decoy, +40 AR/slvl penetrate, and D/A/E and CritStr at your same level. Whether the latter four skills are boosted by +skills, are applied at the time of casting or combat, I do not know.

DudSpud
 

jkho

Diabloii.Net Member
bergbusen said:
why u need pirce anyway, all my damage comes from lightning. And pirce only works on physicsal damage. or do valk benifit from and the other 2 (dont know name.) Maybe i go valk. I use cs on bosses but i have 4.5 k damage i think. its pretty good. Maybe. THX

Pierce is teh bomb with LF...
Hit once.. release say 20 lightning bolts... pierce thru hit another target ... release anohter 20 bolts.....

Able to pierce up to 4x.. which means u have the potential to release 80bolts after 1 throw of the javalin :)
so thats what... close to 80,000 damage in 1 throw ?

THE BEST crowd control skill in the game IMO.
 
Top