Javazon questions

Samsung

Banned
Javazon questions

Alright, let's say someone wants to make a javazon for hell cowing, and solo baal runs. Let's say this guy won't be teleporting, so enigma isn't needed.
What would be the best possible gear/charms/skill points/merc gear he could have?

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmmmmm lemme take a guess at this.

weapon - eth up'd titans
helm - 25/20 griff (or 20/15 base griff)
armor - DS coh
belt - tgodz (for more dmg) or razortail (for piercing i think)
gloves - 2 jav / 20ias / stats / res rares (cb can always help i guess)
boots - eth treks or 30 frw / 10 fhr / tri res boots
ammy - maras
rings - dual leech stat ring / rf

charms - obviously jav 40+ lifers and fhr

merc gear - eth 3k+ def fort / eth ca infinity / eth dream or eth andys or eth gaze

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
For PvM I always try to get in som MF gear, _without_ loosing to much killingspeed.

My setup:
Weapon: NON-Eth Titans, because you will run out of javelins and waiting for an eth pair to refills just takes to long. Way shorter time in just run and repair them.
Helm: Shako. I would prefer them over Griffons for the MF, after all its PvM and then you want some MF and your killing speed will not be that much reduced.
Boots: Wartravelers. For the MF mainly + str and vitality.
Rings: 1 Ravenfrost is a must, the other a Nagel 30 or a BK
Charms: Gheed, Java skillers with FHR and FRW (you dont need alot of 40+lifers for again this is PvM) + MF scs.
Shield: Pheonix. Even if you wear the crappiest Pheonix, you will not need mana leech.

Just my 2 cents.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
For max dmg (not that they're necessarily the most practical for PvM) don't forget:

3/20 shopped magical gloves
20/20 JMoD

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd avoid anything infinity on your merc. Even though it really speeds killing it can make it really easy to accidently kill the king.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
In my experience the Cow Kings immunity is not broken by lvl 12 conviction. Or do I remember completely wrong?

Dystopianday

Diabloii.Net Member
KremBananX said:
Weapon: NON-Eth Titans, because you will run out of javelins and waiting for an eth pair to refills just takes to long. Way shorter time in just run and repair them.
First, if you're doing a decent amount of damage and cleaning up with charged strike instead of furying every poor lonely bastard, you shouldn't run out. Second, have a second stack of Titan's in inventory or on switch if you do.

KremBananX said:
Shield: Pheonix. Even if you wear the crappiest Pheonix, you will not need mana leech.
Pheonix is God and win for Javazons.