Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Javazon PVP idea

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Jamiroquai, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai Diabloii.Net Member

Javazon PVP idea

Has anyone tried or currently use an arach on a pvp zon? The idea being that the 10% slow affect would cause your opponent to not reach their ias bp correct? Or am I mistaken? They would run slightly slower as well but the big idea being the slow affect on their ias. The +1 skill and in the event you tele the fcr are good too. Tell me what you guys think.

2. tinncann25

tinncann25 Diabloii.Net Member

I would go with arach only if u use the arach also for tele. The slow ability, if it works, seems a unique, but i dont kno which duels it would benefit you from because smiters hit their bp easily, so usually they are over theirs and zealers, well you dont need them to not hit their bp to win.

If you use arach then use enigma for tele and get fcr to hit the 59 bp.

3. Jamiroquai

Jamiroquai Diabloii.Net Member

I'm hitting the 59bp already. I was trying to hit the 150bp I think it is. 99 is reachable. 150 is the hard one I'm trying to get to. Also I meant mostly for cs pvp. In zon vs. all duels I'd probably need something with damage reduction or tgods.

Does it work like I think?
    i.e. My enemy has 90ias, I use arach. Now they have 81ias? That would cause them to go from the fastest bp to the second fastest in cs zon duels. I may then be able to get the first hit. Yes, I would also use the extra 20fcr to make the fastest tele speed I could.

4. tinncann25

tinncann25 Diabloii.Net Member

sounds like a good build... Well im up for testing whenever u want

/w *retired_jieshi2