Javazon LF questions

poisonxfree

Diabloii.Net Member
Javazon LF questions

I'm just getting back into this after a long break since 1.09 and I made a javazon. I have Titan's on her and everything but she's much weaker than I expected. LF maxed to like 23 with +skills only does like 1-767 dmg which is nothing considering I've talked to zons who do 3-4k. Are the 1% synergies THAT helpful? Should I max them all or what? What's the best way I should do this?
 

fallen angel of satan

Diabloii.Net Member
well I just restarted diablo 2 bout 3 weeks ago(just under) and have built a javazon. This is what I have built.(You 1337 people please remember only 3weeks work please)

she is lvl91 now
i got 156str for spirit monarch and as of tonight 19/-14monarch(4 light facets)

171dex 4 matriachal java(I know with +dex from equip i could have less but this is pvm and id prefer flexability to wear whatever i want without worrying about stats thats also reason for such high str)

rest into vit

skills 1 in every passive valk and pierce and useful and they require 1 in everything hehe, also d/e/a are always good

the rest in light fury+charged strike+synergies in that order

equip im wearing now

eth titans 181/5
spirit monarch(cant wait for my(19/14 1 tonight hehe)
griffons eye 19/11(with 5/-4 facet in)
highlords amu(I need maras :( hehe)
ormus robes(this give better damage than coh : but of course i miss the resists )
thundergods vigor
1 dual elach ring with sum mana life and resists
1 manald (i want a bk ring hehe)
waterwalks 64 life
+3 java skills gloves(i want sum with ias but anya aint sellin me any yet hehe)
and i have 6 java skillers only need 1 more

my charged strike atm is about 8k with 10bolts owns hell diablo in 5 hits I found out wen rushing someone today

my light fury is about 3.8k

and hopefully with new shield should break 10k cs and 4k fury

now thats 3 weeks work but im finall getting somewhere with her hehe hopefully that should point you in the right direction since you are fresh back as well


unknown places to find decent tradable items

hell cows great for socketables once you are aware of things like lld items that are valuable you shoul pick up a few ists worth(aditecly not in 1 or two runs though hehe)

hell baal runs scan what is dropped carefully, just today picked up a sup archon plate, this should fetch me a reasonable price when I trade. Also cows are great for charms got myself 3 skillers and a 9/55/27gc 2day alone. While waiting for wome1 to tele to baal kill shenk he dusnt give much amazing stuff but when yo are doing 100 or so baakl ruuns then he will every now and agen give yo a decent drop.

The join games where they actually kill baal and let someone with high mf get last hit and then get fast fingers, bot are neigh on impossible to grab from though

hope this is helpful

Richard
 

poisonxfree

Diabloii.Net Member
fallen angel of satan said:
well I just restarted diablo 2 bout 3 weeks ago(just under) and have built a javazon. This is what I have built.(You 1337 people please remember only 3weeks work please)

she is lvl91 now
i got 156str for spirit monarch and as of tonight 19/-14monarch(4 light facets)

171dex 4 matriachal java(I know with +dex from equip i could have less but this is pvm and id prefer flexability to wear whatever i want without worrying about stats thats also reason for such high str)

rest into vit

skills 1 in every passive valk and pierce and useful and they require 1 in everything hehe, also d/e/a are always good

the rest in light fury+charged strike+synergies in that order

equip im wearing now

eth titans 181/5
spirit monarch(cant wait for my(19/14 1 tonight hehe)
griffons eye 19/11(with 5/-4 facet in)
highlords amu(I need maras :( hehe)
ormus robes(this give better damage than coh : but of course i miss the resists )
thundergods vigor
1 dual elach ring with sum mana life and resists
1 manald (i want a bk ring hehe)
waterwalks 64 life
+3 java skills gloves(i want sum with ias but anya aint sellin me any yet hehe)
and i have 6 java skillers only need 1 more

my charged strike atm is about 8k with 10bolts owns hell diablo in 5 hits I found out wen rushing someone today

my light fury is about 3.8k

and hopefully with new shield should break 10k cs and 4k fury

now thats 3 weeks work but im finall getting somewhere with her hehe hopefully that should point you in the right direction since you are fresh back as well


unknown places to find decent tradable items

hell cows great for socketables once you are aware of things like lld items that are valuable you shoul pick up a few ists worth(aditecly not in 1 or two runs though hehe)

hell baal runs scan what is dropped carefully, just today picked up a sup archon plate, this should fetch me a reasonable price when I trade. Also cows are great for charms got myself 3 skillers and a 9/55/27gc 2day alone. While waiting for wome1 to tele to baal kill shenk he dusnt give much amazing stuff but when yo are doing 100 or so baakl ruuns then he will every now and agen give yo a decent drop.

The join games where they actually kill baal and let someone with high mf get last hit and then get fast fingers, bot are neigh on impossible to grab from though

hope this is helpful

Richard

I'll be looking over this a lot shortly as I'm making a new zon this weekend hopefully. I just don't see why mine did so little dmg =\. I'll let you know how it turns out.
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
poisonxfree said:
I just don't see why mine did so little dmg =\.
For starters you don't have enough +skills...you didn't list your gear but I think you said you had a lvl 23 Lightning Fury with +skills...this is not enough to do the serious damage that you've been hearing about. Secondly +%lightning damage from Griffon's Eye/Thunderstrokes/Ormus and -%enemy lightning resist will help your damage enormously...Especially the -%enemy lightning resists, since most monsters have some lightning resist.
 

Redman681

Diabloii.Net Member
For javazons, what is a better weapon: uped eth titan's (192 ed in this case) or t-strokes? Also, does having 10 java charms really help damage all that much or would get getting, say, griffons eye, be a better use of funds?
 

fallen angel of satan

Diabloii.Net Member
Redman681 said:
For javazons, what is a better weapon: uped eth titan's (192 ed in this case) or t-strokes? Also, does having 10 java charms really help damage all that much or would get getting, say, griffons eye, be a better use of funds?

eth titans is better for general use becoz although you cant replenish them I find that during baal runs They always seem to be max before i enter throne as usually baals minions only take about 15 javas off me and these replenish while im ccharged striking baaal and waiting for someone to tele on nxt run. But damage wise tstrokes are better because they offer the -enemy res.

as for grifons id go for griggons then buy a skillers 1 at a time when I can afford it. I can compare griffons with no skillers to no griffons with 6 skillers later if you want.

Richard
 

fallen angel of satan

Diabloii.Net Member
with no skillers but my griffons I do 1-6297charged strike damage

with 6 skillers but no griffons I do 1-6766

with both I do 1-8010

between titans and eth is the physical damage

this helps mainly for leaching mana and life but also helps vs immunes

Richard
 
Top