Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Java/Strafezon - which boots?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by FrozenSolid, Jun 10, 2005.

1. FrozenSolid

FrozenSolid IncGamers Member

Java/Strafezon - which boots?

Atm Im wearing wartravs but thinking of switching to gores. If it helps the rest of my gear consists of coh, shako, tgod, 3/20 java gloves, titans, sanct, wf, raven, rare ml ring, cats eye.
    I have no source of cb or ow as you can see.

2. Decebal

Decebal IncGamers Member

For a strafer WT and Gores are both good! I think u get more min and max damage with WT!

For a java (your build seems to be more towards java) the extra fire damage does not add to LF damage! LF gest damage from synergies and more damage from light facets! On my java i use Aldurs boots! They are more than suficient for me! If u play cows a lot and u are on ladder consider using Spirit RW a strong merc (HF with infinity if ladder otherwise reapers toll) and a strong valkyrie!

/Dec

3. mgill1772

mgill1772 IncGamers Member

I think you would benefit most by just using razortail over tgods, tgods is for pvp and gloams.....i would also ias jewel the shako and wf so u hit 90 ias or 9 frame attack

4. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

There are no better shoes for a pvm pure strafer or strafe/java hybrid than war travelers. The +15-25 damage boost to your BASE damage is godly enough. It can easily turn into an extra 100-300 damage which bowazons desperately need (since their skills give essentially nothing). The +stats and MF just make it even better. Gores cannot compare for a pvm bowazon.

edit - Open Wounds necessary? hardly, this mod seems to be crap in pvm, even at higher levels

Crushing blow? The % on the boots is so small it doesn't matter, and you get penalties on ranged attacks

5. FrozenSolid

FrozenSolid IncGamers Member

Alrady calculated ias when making her so yes the shako is socketed with a max/ias jool ;)
    Ill stick with the wartravs for now then (nl).

6. mgill1772

mgill1772 IncGamers Member

u shouldnt have any problems then