• 1pt Skelemastery, Max revive, Max psn + synergies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1pt Skelemastery, 1pt revive, Max psn + Synergies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
James Bond vs. Durf

In a death match between Durf and Bond in a large empty room, who would win, if any weapons were allowed and all tactics were permitted?

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
Never underestimate the power of Durf.

Just think, if everything is his fault, he must be one bad dude :thumbsup:

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
stormrage112345 said:
In a death match between Durf and Bond in a large empty room, who would win, if any weapons were allowed and all tactics were permitted?
Neither. They're both fictional characters :lol:

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
With my last breath, I blame Durf!

The choice is obvious: Durf. Bond, the big sissy, has to update his appearance every decade or so to keep up with the times (and to stave off old age) while there can be only one Durf. Durf is eternal.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Q and R > Durf?

I just had the scariest thought: what if Shinnok finds out about this thread? Oh man, we're all doomed! Nah, he'll just put his Bond > all stamp on it and leave.

To expound on what I said earlier, Durf doesn't need cool gear or random luck to achieve his goals; Bond, however, needs R (formerly needed Q but things change) and a MacGyver-like wit to survive (which he has but how many times can a spy of his caliber fall for the most obvious traps? Sure, he always escapes, but that gets tiresome).

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
raffster said:
That's because versus threads somehow evoke the most creative thoughts.
maybe the most nerdy and inane ones

COME ON!! STOP MAKING THEM WHAT THE HELL???

you want creativity?

poop pwnz all, poop will knock the poop out of durf and then we'll have a fair fight

POOP

Status
Not open for further replies.