Jah!!!!

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
You got something wrong here... jah can't drop anywhere in nightmare, especially from hellforge.

Well... it can drop in one way: a player can drop it... :scratch:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
sharkonly said:
check the atma program ....... it cant drop in nigthmare..... not even baal in nigthmare :rolleyes:
True, hence the reason I said "Though can get it from the monsters around ->hell<- hellforge." :) I didn't mention nightmare.

Juukeli

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
True, hence the reason I said "Though can get it from the monsters around ->hell<- hellforge." :) I didn't mention nightmare.
but guy said he got jah from NIGHTMARE hellforge

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Juukeli said:
but guy said he got jah from NIGHTMARE hellforge
Yea, but sharkonly's post (post #5) was replying to my post (post #4), not the original poster. If he meant to reply to the original guy, he should have quoted:

kitkinnison said:
Our first time through nightmare hellforge, my friends and I got a jah.

I'm excited.
comprenda?

DaCerZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Possible confusion?

>.> - Kids these days :p *snickers, being obviously sarcastic before anyone attacks me thankyouverymuch* :D

I'd say a screenshot'd be nice, but I doubt he'd taken one... and now it'd probably just be a case of making a nm game, getting some friends in... dropping a bunch of gems and a jah rune, and putting like

"OMFGZ!!!1!11 JAH!!!!1!!1" or whatever.

Ignore me, :D

-Dace-

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
the first Jah i found was from hephisto, i then proceeded to get a lum from the quest.