Jag or as I like to call it "make me puke more plz" der=

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Jag or as I like to call it "make me puke more plz"

Was just flipping channels when I came across Jag tonight.It was apparently about the U.S defense secretary on trial for war crimes blah blah blah being prosecuted by the French.What sickened me was how mind numblingly stupid this episode was.Can't really describe what happened,I was cringing at almost every scene,but...it was really bad.Basically just showed America as always being right,and everyone else being wrong and not having any valid points at all.Also made it into a French Vs American deal.Could the producers be more of a rating whore.

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
JAG has a cool opening theme and clip with all the planes flying off carriers and everything. I usually just watch that bit before changing the channel.

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember catching some decent episodes of Jag, like the one where they went to Russia to stop an assassination attempt. Not that I'm a big Jag watcher, just caught it when I was channel-surfing.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I can't remember the last time I saw anything good on tv, particularly network tv. Were it not for the History Channel and Spongebob Squarepants (probably the most intellectual thing on these days :p), I'd have thrown out my tv ages ago.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Some good shows are Scrubs,that 70's show,the king of queens,24,the shield *should be returning this march/may*

Anakha1

Banned
I, too, think JAG is a silly, stupid and sensationalistic show. It's pretty inaccurate and one-sided. Ratings-whore is a pretty realistic term, actually.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn´t think they made that show anymore. Didn´t the guy in the show die from an OD a few months back?

Edit: Anakha... isn´t it six in the morning or something at your place? What are you doing up??
I don´t think I´ve ever been on this forum without you being online, EVER. Don´t you ever sleep?

Don´t get me wrong... it´s nice to see you and all. I just think it´s weird how you can be online around the clock.

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Actor Dies of Overdose
He wasn't a main character, though, so the show could still be in production. I don't really know.

I usually enjoy JAG. Some of their episodes are rather ridiculous, but nobody bats 100 I suppose. Plus, Catherine Bell is hot. :lol:

Anakha1

Banned
Drosselmeier said:
I didn´t think they made that show anymore. Didn´t the guy in the show die from an OD a few months back?

Edit: Anakha... isn´t it six in the morning or something at your place? What are you doing up??
I don´t think I´ve ever been on this forum without you being online, EVER. Don´t you ever sleep?

Don´t get me wrong... it´s nice to see you and all. I just think it´s weird how you can be online around the clock.
I'm usually online at this time because I'm on the overnight shifts and it's pretty slow at work. Right now I'm on because I came home yesterday morning, passed out at 1pm and slept right through to 5:30 am.

I still get my eight hours sleep a day (most of the time), so the appearance of my being online 24/7 is only a product of my amazing personality. I just can't be ignored. :xgrin: No matter how hard you try! Muahahahhahah!

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I just can't be ignored. :xgrin: No matter how hard you try! Muahahahhahah!
It´s hard to ignore a 6'8", 450lbs crazy who throws you in jail if you don´t behave :)

Thanks for the info Saro... He kinda looks like the main char on JAG but I haven´t seen the show in years so I´m not sure. If they´re still airing it it might not have been the lead though... Who knows.

Is Catherine Bell the lead female actor? If so, you´re correct... she´s hot.

Anakha1

Banned
Drosselmeier said:
It´s hard to ignore a 6'8", 450lbs crazy who throws you in jail if you don´t behave :)

Is Catherine Bell the lead female actor? If so, you´re correct... she´s hot.
Not quite, Dross. 6'3, 225 lbs is closer. :xtongue:

And yes, CB is the star, and yes she is deathly hot.