Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

JAB Question

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by RealmOftheWolf, Sep 4, 2006.

1. RealmOftheWolf

RealmOftheWolf IncGamers Member

JAB Question

I know about the fend bug but does jab have any sort of bug???

2. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

I'm not real solid on this, but I am going to say yes. I did a little reading on this, (on a site that will not be named) :wink3: and the consensous is that Fend, Jab, Strafe, even Zeal when used by a zon (Passion) are subject to the whiff bug when D/A/E checks in. It's less noticable with Jab because of it's short sequence.

I'm curently playing a jab/fender with zero points into the dodges and what I've found is my attacks are getting interrupted by hit recovery. I'm begining to think the whole thing is a push, Dodge and whiff or take damage, recovery, then hit.

EDIT. And now for a question of my own. The zon FAQ and strategy compendium
    have two different zon FHR charts. Which is correct?

3. DudSpud

DudSpud IncGamers Member

Yogi's understanding is mine as well from reading and experience re: D/A/E and Jab and fend. I have read conflicting reports on whether a block check also interrupts - there is one very-knowledgable poster with a fend guide who says no, but the concensus in theamazonbasin would suggest otherwise. I haven't tested it yet...

I know this is true. My experience is that if you go into hit recovery before the first poke, then the whole cycle is off, but that if you get hit midcycle, you just keep going, and missing. However if you have a max HP >= 1/12th of the damage gealt, you wont go into hit recovery. Seems to work for me, but then I play HC and I gotta have the HP.

Again from AB, sarting at 0 = 11 frames, FHR needed for a frame reduction, which is what the Facts & Formulae archive

[FONT=&quot]0 / 6 / 13 / 20 / 32 / 52 / 86 / 174 / 600

I cannot find the other's you were refering to. I think two beats one...

Good luck,
    DudSpud
    [/FONT]