I've returned, well, sort of...

Balinor

Diabloii.Net Member
I've returned, well, sort of...

Kind of stopped playing after the patch came out - guess I got burned out waiting on it. Anyways, I have lurked for a while and decided to post and say hi. If I decide to never play again, I'll post on the giveaway thread and give away my high TC items.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome (back)!! :howdy:

you should really try the new patch before you give up on it - its loads of fun.

Case_ofLogic

Diabloii.Net Member
Well since no one else if feeling up to it.......

Welcome back!!

Though I didn't know you, and you don't know me, It's always good to have another SPer on board.

Edit: Of course right when I decide to be nice someone else posts *shakes fist*

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy return! :) Don't give up on the patch just yet. I was sick of D2 and decided to give it a quick go. Synergies make so many more builds viable--you'll surely find something new that you like. :)

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Balinor said:
Kind of stopped playing after the patch came out - guess I got burned out waiting on it. Anyways, I have lurked for a while and decided to post and say hi. If I decide to never play again, I'll post on the giveaway thread and give away my high TC items.
Heh, I see that the old school guard is coming back put of the woodwork. I wonder how many people around here even still remember your name ;) Anyway, good to see you again, old chap. :D

--T

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Balinor, it's good to see you back. If you stop by at the EMB, I've got a nice refreshing :drink: waiting for you.