I've retired, not that anytbody cares lol

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
I've retired, not that anytbody cares lol

I forksup31 hereby retire from diablo II: lord of destruction, I think the years of play I got from the diablo series was great, but now I'm getting bored with it all.....Don't bother asking for my account I've already given it to my lil' bro...

I'll still hang around the forums and post, I'll still play a lil' gunbound....

The druid forum has always been the best forum, even better in .9, there were no ele druids (no offense) it was just the wolves, and us pioneer bears.....Only the direhard druid fans like us were in the forum, and every now and then a new player would come along, but it mostly was just the select few....

Anyways it was a nice run and I'd like to thank Mastavic, Garbad, and several others.....

:wave:

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
Tor said:
i had many ele druids

they all failed
Well yeah there were experiments done in .9 with ele druids, back when they were horribly underpowered, back then it wa sgreat seeing how far they could get....

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Well as long as you post, retiring means nothing to me :)

Welcome to the ranks of the true forum members: Those who don't really play the game anymore.

We'll get you a PM with the info for the secret retiree forum asap o_O

:D

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
proudfoot said:

Welcome to the ranks of the true forum members: Those who don't really play the game anymore.

lol

Beowulf: How could I forget the hunters, and all those that pioneered them?! That was another of the best parts on .9 druid forum

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
glad to see you're stickin around here, forums and diablo are separate, quit one and devote your soul to the other, you're ours now

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
glad to see you're stickin around here, forums and diablo are separate, quit one and devote your soul to the other, you're ours now
All my base are belong to you? lol

Bob_TheMadCow

Diabloii.Net Member
bah! it was the Hunters that brought me here, and the eles that made me stay :p It's not that there were no ele druids, we just weren't part of the ignorant masses like they are now. (note inconsistenty in that sentence).

1.09 was a fun time to be an ele druid :)

And I too have never seen you in D2, so your retiring means little to me. This forum is our home. Gunbound is now my playground. Stick around and chat about people's love lives with us...

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
*caustiouly raises hand
*stammers

I hhhad a..a..ele..ele...elementalist in ..in...in 1.09.9.9 that was was was lvl 9..9.9.90

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
proudfoot said:

I never got one :D

Cant say sorry to see you go because as proud said the majority of us dont play anymore ;). Good luck

GB account: zabor

And er my second most played druid in .09 76legit games was a geomancer... so uh. there goes that theory