Ive found something not on any of the lists...

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
whats the point in this post then?
how is finding an ethreal skullders a bug report or a suggestion to a bug?
If you wanna trade it go to the trade forums, if you want it PC'd go to the PC forum.

Thanks and have a nice day

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
In any case, don't upgrade it (if you're on ladder, otherwise you can't anyway :) ). Upgrading Ethereal armour is bugged, and very very bad for you.

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
What happens when you do try to upgrade Ethereal Armor???

I ask cuz I found an Ethereal Guardian Angel and I was thinking upgrading it for my merc...

SHouston

Diabloii.Net Member
Peacrusher said:

I ask cuz I found an Ethereal Guardian Angel and I was thinking upgrading it for my merc...
warlock_666 said:
this is an annoying bug and yea it does happen to all upgraded armours.

the exact problem is that that when upgraded it loses the extra 50% enhanced defence that is added when ethreal, essentially making it being ethreal completely pointless.
I found the answer in this thread (which also happens to be on page one ;) )

Dire_Wulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Peacrusher said:

Unique armor always has max defence. When you upgrade it generates a random stat within the range of the base armor. YOu also lose the ethereal 50% bonus.

Gorny

Banned
Wolv, I am rererring to the skill tabs that are next to the life and mana globes. When you click on either of those, all of the skills that can be assigned to either tab ( right or left) will show up on screen.