I've Done It!

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
I hope you get reset to -1337 or somethin :p

hEY, whats that, at the top? You missed the stickies.

Faaaaaaaaaaaake.
 

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm not going for the h4x0r win. sorry. it's already hard enough to come up with something remotley applicable...
 

Gertlex

Banned
how long were you at it? How long did xenon and I delay you (as well as the others... but I personally added 14 posts myself I think... :thumbsup: )
 

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
Freet said:
*yawns*

Why not climb Mt. Everest? That's never been done either. :rolleyes:

*inserts witty comback here*


gertlex said:
how long were you at it? How long did xenon and I delay you (as well as the others... but I personally added 14 posts myself I think... )
I actually wasn't even trying until I got about half a page worth...then I was like, hey, maybe I can do this. Then you and Xenon had to make it difficult for me. Maybe an hour total?
 

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Bah. If Smeg and dondrei were here while you were trying to pull this off, you'd killed yourself by now.
 

Gertlex

Banned
Evrae Altana said:
Bah. If Smeg and dondrei were here while you were trying to pull this off, you'd killed yourself by now.
Dondrei actually posted while he Stomp was working on it.

I had a tendency to be slightly longer-winded than Stomp... so I wasn't THAT much of a problem:thumbsup:
 

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh God, I hope this doesn't start a thing... if it does it was all Smeg's fault, he brought it up. Or was it Durf?

Evrae Altana said:
Bah. If Smeg and dondrei were here while you were trying to pull this off, you'd killed yourself by now.
I was on, but I had already finished my first spamwave of the day and I was busy doing other things...

Stompwampa said:
dondrei was, but I think he was busy admiring Ski's avatar
That too.
 
dondrei said:
Oh God, I hope this doesn't start a thing... if it does it was all Smeg's fault, he brought it up. Or was it Durf?
I'll take credit for starting this. I was the first to do it the hard way. Durf had it easy, nobody else was in here. Kind of like how last night I had the last post of all but a few threads at the Hellgate: London OTF. The entire first page and most of the second.

Stomp failed to get the stickies so he's still a nOOb at spammage.
 
Top