I've decided to play SP from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby

Banned
I've decided to play SP from now on!

Hey y'all! This is Gibby and I got hacked last night on bnet, so I've decided to not take that chance anymore and play some good ol' single player. I'm looking forward to playing some TCP/IP games with all of you! I've made a fishymancer and he is now level 7. I'm working on him in the game 192.168.1.65 if any of you would like to join it. I'm hosting on /players 8. I'll keep you updated on the status of my summoner and I'll talk to all of you later.

Thanks, Gibby.

Johney

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.

You should post your MP game in the MP games thread(that way more people will know about it).

I'm sure someone will kick you in the shins and someone will tell you to go to the EMB and they've most likely done so in the time it's taken me to type this. So i'll leave it at welcome.

geep

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello Gibby and Welcome
Your game does not work that is your network IP not your internet IP
Try www.whatismyip.com to find out what your real IP is
Welcome again enjoy your stay ;)
Geep

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
welcome welcome beware of the giant squid, dont feed the wolfes and blame durf for anything

Twoflower

Banned
make sure you deleted the cheats you downloaded that got you hacked, or you won t last long here either...

after saying the nasty bit, welcome and have fun ;)

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG, was that Tubby again? :D

@ Sleepless: Yeah, I kinda figured that out. I just miss TUB :(

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, welcome ... and goodbye.

Banned so quickly ... so, was it the talk about hacked this-and-that and the whole "this isn't my real IP address" thing? Probably the latter I would think.

In AE and Kremtok we trust. :thumbsup:

shermo

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a browse over his previous posts and there didn't seem to be anything in there that was ban-worthy.

Confused

shermo said:
I had a browse over his previous posts and there didn't seem to be anything in there that was ban-worthy.

Confused
same as shermo confused as the reason of bannage was???? spaming his hacked account and begging for gear. i dunno if i agree with this bannage, but im not a mod so...

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably throwing out an IP that wasn't his/her own and then possibly continuing the charade with another one. Or using an IP that a previous Bannee had used. AE and Kremtok know the schenanigans that get pulled around here.

They know what's up ... and it's probably not our business really in the sense that AE and Kremtok don't have to justify bannage to us since they are the mods.

robdylan

Diabloii.Net Member
bill_n_opus said:
Probably throwing out an IP that wasn't his/her own and then possibly continuing the charade with another one. Or using an IP that a previous Bannee had used. .
Any IP starting with 192.168 is non-routable. I reckon it's more a case of sheer ignorance than malicious intent.

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
What happened? Huh!? How did he get banned? I do not understand at all. He was hacked on b'net and I think it was because of the "/dnd [account] [password]" thing. Well, then I posted in that thread he posted, and asked him to come over to SP, no hackers whatsoever. Today I read this and what? He's banned.

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
It had nothing to do with the SPF - wasn't Krem or me. he was banned because of some shenanigans in the Off-Topic Forum.

I'm closing this thread now...

Status
Not open for further replies.