ive been re-rolling gs for a while now...

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
ive been re-rolling gs for a while now...

i look at my gc mule... and what hte heck am i supposed to do with 10 passive and magic gcs??

:cheesy:

is there a build that can put some or all of these to use?

chaca

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharaz said:
i look at my gc mule... and what hte heck am i supposed to do with 10 passive and magic gcs??

:cheesy:

is there a build that can put some or all of these to use?
Bowazons (strafers) benefit from passives as it boost the valk/dodge/avoid/evade

Otherwise you could trade em away.

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Crispyknight said:
2-handed sword Tankazon? You'd never get hit with level 30+ Dodge/Avoid/Evade.
hmmmm tankazon... now thats an interesting idea. how about tho, if i stayed within the lines of a normal amazon skill sets, and made a tanker/jabbazon? i have a pretty nice ethereal +3 jav/spear 6 socket pike. its the exceptional version, but it would still make a pretty good botd. dmg would be 679-755. it would make a decent weapon until i could luck across an eth-elite zon +3 pike. couple that with a nice coh from a heavier armor, and i have an eth +2 1.10 valkyrie wing, i think this could come together real nice.

thanks for the idea!

kanuks

Diabloii.Net Member
It also raises the other passive, offensive skills, like penetrate and critical strike or something... For a strafer its the best damage raising charm, besides maybe those godly max/ar/life charms.

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
Make a Valkyrie/Tankzon and compete with your Valkyrie who can take the biggest beating!

If only there was a pike amazon set that glows (that'd confuse people so much, ahhaa -Yes I'm fruity, I love it)

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Jek said:
Make a Valkyrie/Tankzon and compete with your Valkyrie who can take the biggest beating!

If only there was a pike amazon set that glows (that'd confuse people so much, ahhaa -Yes I'm fruity, I love it)
LMAO yeah that would be awesome!