ItsATrap, the HC assassin created for Count(l)ess runs

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey all!

Hereby is announced the birth of a new HC assassin amongst my babies, ItsATrap!

Her mission will be to finally find Um and Pul runes at Countess, as ThouShallNotDie has a nice enough LK map but an awful Countess one, manages to find Mal, Ist, Gul, Vex, and even a Ber rune but can't get Um to complete the very desired Chains Of Honor runeword!

So here she is, currently lvl 7...a real baby still ;)

Pics and stashed item dumps found by ThouShallNotDie to be added!

Added: @maxicek 's Shuko-jutsu: claws guide reference. Some shopping may happen with the Guardian to come ThouShallNotDie, even if he will be only 85 or 86.

Last edited:

CaseyJones

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I would swap em....find a sweet LK map on the Assassin and then roll the paladin a nice countess map. Assassin has burst of speed and doesn't need keys in LK.

Just a thought, and maybe not a good one...tis your journey ;)

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Of course i could do that too...That's what is opened by having two characters! Until then he keeps his map ;)

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Hit lvl 19 right after a Radament, and stopped there. Stealth and Leaf equipped, next session the fire traps will be boosted!

I have to open path to shadow too I guess it will be useful later :)

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
@Babyhell I'd skip the shadow. With CoS, I think sins are plenty safe, and I have generally found shadows to be more trouble then they're worth. If you go with one, I'd stick with Shadow Warrior instead of Master. I found the Master's ability to cast all skills frustrating and, in some cases, downright dangerous.

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
@Luhkoh Thanks for giving me the reference given above! @DiabloTwoinDC @ffs

As French guy, I didn't watched the movies in original version, I couldn't have it - but for sure I am one of those who think that there are only 6 Star Wars movies. 6.5 including Rogue one ;)

The name is even greater then!