Its to hard to trade now

Alkanine

Diabloii.Net Member
Its to hard to trade now

Ive tried to get various runes and some other items for trade but its imposibble now. All people want is 290s 340s? god knows what 340s are. and hacked items. I dont have any of this stuff and probally dont plan on getting any of them. I try trading on these fourms but its to hard to do and I find I cant match up with the others here at all. Does this mean im doomed to not trade ever again

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
why the hell did blizzard get rid of the gem channel! That is where I got 75% of myitems from. Well the only thing I guess i could say is offer all=1 kinda deals. I had to do that several times alrdy, some go for it, some laugh. but there will always be that guy out there who needs 1-2 of your items and he may trade becasue hes rich.
But ya, very hard to trade compared to 1.9.

ya and also what are 340's?, and 3/20/20?

Maje

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
...and 3/20/20?
If I remember correctly, they're small charms that grant +3 to maximum damage, +20 to atk rating, and +20 to life (or is it defense?). Only one is pretty useless. But if you're a barb, with high warcries and a truckload of these in your inventory, your stats can go through the roof.

Asheron

Diabloii.Net Member
290 are small charms with 290 poison damage.

3/20/20 = as explained above +3MAX/20ATK rating/20 life
3/20/5 = +3MAX/20ATK rating/5%FRW

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
Asheron said:
290 are small charms with 290 poison damage.

3/20/20 = as explained above +3MAX/20ATK rating/20 life
3/20/5 = +3MAX/20ATK rating/5%FRW
Isn't Faster Run/Walk supposed to be capped at 3% for charms?

santino

Diabloii.Net Member
back in .09 the run/walk on a small charm was 5%. however, it is capped to 3% on small charms now.

Aksama

Diabloii.Net Member
Annd IIRC it only gave 3% r/w in 1.09 anyway, so besides being displayed differently, they're the same thing.

Alkanine

Diabloii.Net Member
I was trading for a thunder maul with 6 sockets that was etheral and the guy said hed give it cheap. SO i said Id trade trangs set nats set and occy and he said um no id rather have 3 290s =(

Aksama

Diabloii.Net Member
That's why I usually only trade in the MP/trade forums, the people here are nice and honest. And if you're sorta-new and trade with some of the old-timers you can bet they'll be nice and throw you a so called 'bone'