It's time to get your Santa Hat on

skihard

Banned
It's time to get your Santa Hat on

Ok If you haven't done it...It's time to get your Santa Hat on!!

Here is my Santa Tar for the this year a little something for everyone, enjoy

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Mmmm... borders of good taste...

I'm working on it, might take a while to find what I want.

kobold

Banned
Woo hoo Ski!

Aside from having that guy on the third pic (what the hell is that about anyway, equal opportunity or something?), your tar now has my vote. :thumbsup:

(sorry HC, please don't hurt me)

kobold

Banned
It's ok...I'd only hurt you in a good way :wink3:
hmmmm..... am I still in training, or is this the graduation "course"?
Unlike Ski, I'm not going to blow it all at once...I'm going to make it last:wink3:
ummm, Ski, I think you have some 'splainin to do.

Not really, I get it, it was just disappointing. :cry:

skihard

Banned
Woo hoo Ski!

Aside from having that guy on the third pic (what the hell is that about anyway, equal opportunity or something?), your tar now has my vote. :thumbsup:

(sorry HC, please don't hurt me)
yes, equal opportunity, we have girls and *** men on here but the ratio is at least 3 to 1 straight men to the other so they get more to look at.

oh and I didn't blow it all at once I originally had 4 more pictures in there, but the forum but a limit on me so I'll put the others up in 2 weeks

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd need not only someone to put a hat on my avatar for me, but a mod to set my avatar to it as well, as it would be too big for my non-palness.

skihard

Banned
ok due to popular demand i have removed the dude from my avatar. Sorry ladies.

I'd need not only someone to put a hat on my avatar for me, but a mod to set my avatar to it as well, as it would be too big for my non-palness.
well I could put the hat on but that's as far as I can take it for you

Lord Nyax

Banned
Once Google sets up their holiday page I'll change my 'tar. Not until then, though.

EDIT: Bleh, apparently Google doesn't "do" Christmas...probably some BS anti-religious thing. I'll find a snowy one...

Gertlex

Banned
I've had mine up for a week now I guess... It's the third year using it, so maybe I should re-photoshop it (my halloween hat looked much better)