it's time to draw names for OTF virtual Christmas presents <

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
it's time to draw names for OTF virtual Christmas presents

here is how this will work....

anyone interested in receiving a VIRTUAL gift and who is also willing to put in the time and effort to choose a gift for another member, please post here....when enough people have expressed interest i will throw all the names in a hat and pm you a name of the person you are "buying" a gift for this year.

there is no spending limit but please make sure the gift you give is appropriate for the person you are "buying" for...you may need to do a little post history browsing if you get someone you don't know very well.

just in case it might be a good idea to use photobucket to upload your gifts.

no humbugs :evil: please.

(my plans have changed so i will be home for another week in case anyone is wondering why i am still here)

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I need clarification on a question but please don't consider the fact that as the mod here, I have ultimate control of your whole virtual life, or the fact that I can make your stay here wonderful or unbearably miserable simply pushing a few buttons, when answering my question.

Can I choose who I want to send a present to?

Thanks. :)

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
I need clarification on a question but please don't consider the fact that as the mod here, I have ultimate control of your whole virtual life, or the fact that I can make your stay here wonderful or unbearably miserable simply pushing a few buttons, when answering my question.

no, but if you want to use your big 10 gallon hat to draw the names for us i am sure you could figure out a way to get the name of the person you want to send a present to...so you want to volunteer draw the names for us?

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Given the real Christmas will be awful, I'm in.
Pity I'm not in chat.
Bortaz, that's a cute avatar.:smiley:

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
1. I don't know what a humbug is.
2. I know I'm just going to get a bra, so no thanks.
3. I do have a gift in mind, though, so if I can give but not get, I'm in.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
1) Humbug derives from Charles Dickens Christmas Carol. The main character, Scrooge, says this having to do with him hating Christmas.
2) You will get a wonderbra. It's a wonder we get away with it.

I don't know what to ask for Christmas. Maybe a nice bf would be nice, but knowing my life I'll end up with socks and a nightshirt.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
the no humbugs rule will save you from getting a bra this year mod...i did stipulate that the gifts be appropriate...take a chance...maybe you will get that new zombie gutting knife with a compass in the handle that you have been hankering for.

buttershug

Diabloii.Net Member

I was under the impression that it was understood that you would be sending us all individual presents.

And count me in.