Its So Juicy!

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
Omfg Its So Juicy! Omg Wtf!

Well my untwinked assasin whos level 41 is doing pretty nicely. I join a trading game and i go to malah to check the wands and there she was. A charged lower res wand, only a level one lower resist i still wanted it. So i go to the other guys: " OMFG THERES A LOWER RES WANT I WANT I WANT CAN I HAVE SOME GOLD?" This guy gave me 108k, i only needed about 25ish thousand more which i already had and there yah go. Having no gear this was a big something for me, my best item besides that is a plus one shadow disiplines circlet i imbued. Well i just wanted to share with you guys since im still excited. Peace.

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh...

Would've been a nice story, except for the begging for gold bit.

Still 'grats on the wand.

Cheers

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i exagerated..it's kind of a joke. I really said: Wow can anyone lend me about 80k? The other guy said come to act 1, then i told him its for a lower res wand and he gave me the 108k. I said thanks and he left. Then i got my baby. ;)

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Muuuuuuuuuuuuch better. Would've been better if that's all you said in your original post. What realm are you on? If you're on East, I probably have some stuff lying around you can have.

Cheers

mali

Diabloii.Net Member
Well... if you need some gear: look me up. Not hard to get my account name (hint: the avatar). Not great stuff, but not bad.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm genuinely happy for you, but just for futrure reference: You'll find them quite often. If you shop Malah for 10 minutes you are bound to find one.

They are actually very common, so to everyone who didn't know so: Don't sell your grandchildren just because you happen to see one at a vendor and think it'll be the first and last time of your life ;)

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
doubleOObubble said:
Don't sell your grandchildren just because you happen to see one at a vendor and think it'll be the first and last time of your life ;)

Ummm i won't sell my grandchildren...hehe. BTW Mali are you ladder or non ladder?