It's official I'm here

It's official I'm here

For the longest time I've played battle.net, and single player and i've finally discovered this site. I used to have quite a bit of wealth on battle.net and when I moved from there to single player that wealth was missed. I used editors and downloaded items to have some fun.

Now, for the good stuff. About 4-5 weeks ago I started attending school and I discovered this site. Since then I have started a full restart and am going to be completely legit and self found. As of right now i have about 5 characters already, but nothing special. Lots of low levels, but I like the variety. As of now I have a paldin, necromancer, a sorceress, and an assasin started. Everything but the sorceress is under level 20, but the sorceress is somewhere in the mid 30's so i can eventually magic find.

And finally, at school I study graphic communications, I'll be 21 in april and that is about it. I'll be playing 1.11 vanilla. I doubt I'll do any trading, because like I said, I want to remain self found, but I really would love to interact with the community, so I guess hello to all.

Samsung

Banned
Hey welcome to the forums Frozen orb!
Many of us play self found as well. Doesn't it feel nice when you press Alt and all of a sudden there is a Gold colored Conrona laying on the ground? Brings tears to my eyes (it would if i could find one -.-)

I know just how you feel, I too need human interaction. Singleplayer sometimes get's boring without that nice long Friends list to keep you company. Oh well, we still have fun.

If your up for starting a new character give me a PM as i'm thinking of making my concentrate barb finally.
Peace

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm able to kick every imaginable thing. you only saw my boots,but you don't even imagine my kicking gear.
*bite Suiling*
/varnish

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the spf enjoy your stay and dont give nebux cookies

@suiling you would be supprised what you can kick :) kicking a frozen orb is like kicking a football thats bin the the freezer

*kicks nebux for biting an eu*

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
tsk tsk. Biting Suiling!
*Gets Suiling some first aid and potions to remove the pain. Hope that helps.*

Anyway. Hello Frozen Orb :wave: and welcome to the SPF. Have a drink on me in the EMB.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Welcome to the Forum. Please excuse the madness, it sort of happens on a Wednesday. Or a day ending in 'y', I forget which. Mind you don't poke anyone's eye out with a stray shard, eh?