It's not my fault; blame Raist....

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
It's not my fault; blame Raist....

I don't know how long this return is gonna last, but Raist reminded me of this place and directed me to the new URL with a "HEY YOUUUUUU!" on MSN earlier tonight, so I figured I'd drop by and say hello.

Hello.

For those of you who don't know who I am (or was), don't worry, I'll forgive you just this once. It's ok, you didn't know better. :teeth:

I guess I'll make a REAL "what the hell's been up with me for the past 7 months or so" thread some other time, but for now I've gotta go back to writing my final oral presentation due tomorrow morning in about 8 hours.

Oh, and on a sidenote, Mr Housewares, you'll be pleased to know that I was made a man many times over in the past 7 months. I bought the Army of Darkness DVD on a whim during Christmas break. I'm just permanently scarred from all the pubic hair that was to be found in Flesh Gordon... *shudders*

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Carnage-DVS said:
Sister Pics Now!!!111
Dude, I'm still waiting on your hot cousin pics...

And btw, at this point, I'll trade you my sister (the whole being) for a ham sandwich, a beer and pics of your hot cousins... It'd be more, but she's used...

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Nice to see you again SCG - it's been awhile. I miss the cod and your sense of humor.

th5418

Banned
Welcome back SCG. Things have changed dramatically here over the past.... couple years. Wait, was it couple years. I forget.

Well I don't know if I get to steal your pants and punch you in the throat again. . .I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Good to have you back, now hurry up and demand a rant from Anakha instead of a lapdance by Isolde.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
things haven't been the same here since you and your mother ran out on me

they grow up so fast
You're still a crap father, btw. I never got a care package or anything! :teeth:

Dredd, the cod has been retired in favor of the Syd. (Small Yappertype Dog) Though it might not be as fearful a weapon, it'll tear an average man's shins to hell and make eardrums bleed. Also, it's much more stealthy and deceptive. :thumbsup:

th5418

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
You're still a crap father, btw. I never got a care package or anything! :teeth:

Dredd, the cod has been retired in favor of the Syd. (Small Yappertype Dog) Though it might not be as fearful a weapon, it'll tear an average man's shins to hell and make eardrums bleed. Also, it's much more stealthy and deceptive. :thumbsup:
Aww, is that the thing in your avatar? It looks so cute. Are you sure it will tear my arm off? *pokes at it*

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
SomeCanadianGuy said:

you didn't get anything I sent? I even flushed twice to make sure it got down to you

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
DC, that's cuz you're too drunk to remember HOW to change your 'tar. :teeth:

Ryan, WWASSUSUUUUUUUUP! I see they brought you back into the OTF, my fellow beaverite.

Raft, you know what I've told you; not unless you turn the lights down and set the mood, buddy.

And dad, my pet gator musta eaten whatever you sent. He liked going through the mail before I had a chance to grab it as it floated by.

Tatianasaphira

Diabloii.Net Member
You think?

Most people don't even remember me...course it was nearly 2 years ago and I still miss all those people that we met, when we had that big get together in To with everyone...I think somewhere, someone still has the pics..