its my birthday today,

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
its my birthday today,

ah what a lovely day, started out badly tough, broke my arm two weeks ago , had to go to surgery last week, had a controll today, can anyone think of a better way of starting your birthday than waiting for three hours for your appointment,

but the main reason i posted this thread, i got somehing ive wanted for a longe time now

YES ITS A FENDER STRATOCASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ive wanted this one since i was 10 or so

http://www.music123.com/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-i44631.music :clap: :clap: what a beuty, its arctic white tough(way cool)

also got a marshall amplifier 30 watt http://www.music123.com/Marshall-MG30DFX-i11121.music some how i think my parents are gonna regret giving me this :lol:

and a digitech hot rod effect,

whats the favourite birthday present youve ever gotten, or all the gifts you get for your birthday your favourite?

cheers and all have a good day :thumbsup: jimi-

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy Birthday!

Best presents: A pack of trading cards that included a Barry Sanders autograph and another pack containing a rare Peyton Manning rookie card. I haven't bought any cards in years but I still have those ones locked away for a rainy day.

Happy birthday, Jimi! If you're over 21, Isolde will stop by and give you your official OTF present. If you're under 21, Ash will stop by and give you your official OTF present (read into that what you will).

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
tobad im 15, i think i know what ure thinking of tough :uhhuh:, thanks for the happy comments :)

toader

Banned
No worries man....we can all just hold Freet down and tickle his feet while Isolde gives the over 21 present. :cool:

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Happy bday mines in 3 days actually!!! Best present might be this year as I am going to be in Punta Cana with my gf during my bday should be fun ;)

Isolde212

Banned
Happy Birthday! *pops outta cake with bikini strings flying* Hey who cut these! *Starts trolling around for Shinnok*