Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

its hard

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Dr.G, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

its hard

Well I have a lvl 50 skelliemancer and I love how my guys can rip it up. So after playing as my skelliemancer I wanted to try and make a poision mancer and I must say that its hard.

I have a gumby and merc and I have a few items that gives me like 2-3 skellies but its hard to get through act2. I just started it and I am getting my *** handed to me. I am almost at lvl 18 and I still have 12 lvls until I can unlock Poision Nova. I have curses but even with those I still get my *** handed to me.

What can I do so that I dont get killed...

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Could you please list the full build?

3. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

go back to act1 and do some andy runs in 8 player games. get a couple more levels under your belt and you'll be good.

Also, might you list your current SKILLS / STATS / GEAR that way we (i) can give better advice.

4. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

I might suggest that you use p dagger exclusively until you get nova.... Then max it, and synergies working back to p dagger. You are basically a dagger mancer until you get nova. Hang in there.

5. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

What I did was start out as a Summoner...and put only 1 into Mastery...and got my Skeletons to were I had 5-6(bought a +3 skeletons wand to start), Gumby, and merc(rouge). Then leveled that way...putting points into only the Curses(as I got to that level)...and started pumping PD. When I reached PE, started putting all points into that until I got to PN.

It is so much easier leveling as a Summoner that a Daggermancer anyday.

*When I got to act2...I got a Prayer merc.
    HoS

6. Starcrunch

Starcrunch IncGamers Member

PD should rip apart enemies in Normal...should be one hit one kill. Just stab the enemy then stab the next one and so on, with BA you vae little fear. I find in 8 player games this tends to work even faster than low level summons.

-Starcrunch