Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It's Friday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by erics, Sep 1, 2006.

1. erics

erics IncGamers Member

It's Friday

Friday's here and there's no daily? What's the matter with you slackers?

RL: In-laws coming over this weekend at midnight tonight :shocked: So I HAVE to stay up and play d2 until they show up.

D2: Three straight nights of d2 so hopefully some of my hc characters with advance in the game. Hopefully to nm meph to start finding some better goodies.

Have fun!!!

2. PSYCHO

PSYCHO IncGamers Member

Friday's been and gone and now I'm two hours into Saturday morning. It's Father's Day over here and I'm lost on what to buy the old codger. I guess I'll take him out to dinner tomorrow night and try to buy him something on the sly.

I have no idea what...but I try not to fail.

3. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

Malt Whiskey never fails with my father - he's an easy bloke to buy for :D

Nor much to report from London. Sunny evening - going to have a pint on the way home in my local and then get on with levelling Ineluki.

DM

4. PSYCHO

PSYCHO IncGamers Member

Ahh my father is a non-drinker. I guess I can buy some sort of expensive tea then :wink3:

5. bg1256

bg1256 IncGamers Member

Working hard today. I refinish antique furniture in the summers, and my day is full of sanding and varnishing furniture.

D2: If I don't make other plans, I'll probably clear A2 NM with my skelliemancer.

6. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

or you could always get him a tie! I recall getting tool boxes a lot when I was little, don't know why other than it was easy and I was little.

I've been too tired in the evenings to play D2, and last night the stupid neighbors yelled at each other for over an hour starting at 10ish... they are the only people in this neighborhood that make so much noise...

7. LacertaCK

LacertaCK IncGamers Member

RL: I have a horrible summer cold, had to miss two days of work this week for it, which means I'm way behind on everything. And I'm so stuffy I can't hardly think, and ebryone keebs laubbing a' by boice. I'm also heavily drugged, which doesn't help matters.

I'm glad its Friday, but I have to take a bunch of work home with me, and I'll be working on Monday for at least a half day, so its not going to be much of a weekend.

I've also still been trying to figure out my disconnect problems in WoW. Their tech support guys are ignoring me. Through trial and error, we may have found a possible solution.

D2: Playing HC tournament characters while drugged = not smart. But with no new Stargate episodes tonight, I might try to get some NM Mephisto runs in with my SC sorc, looking for gear to move into Hell with.

8. burke615

burke615 IncGamers Member

RL: Dealing with car issues (pre-insurance inspection, dieing brakes) and mowing the lawn. Going to a 6 year-old's b-day party at the neighbors tomorrow with my 2 and 4 year old sons. Maybe heading into Boston to go to the Aquarium over the weekend, or going down to Mystic for same.

D2: Started my Untwinked Grail Tourney Fishymancer (HC, of course) last night. Hoping to get in some play time with him over the weekend. Ironically, weekends are when I find the least D2 time. (Not like I ever have a LOT of D2 time. :rolleyes:)

9. asdfgah

asdfgah IncGamers Site Pal

Aaahh yes it is! :grin:

After a week in the field which has been really exhausting I finally have some free time over the weekend. The week has been consisting of a lot of education in how the military camps are built up, the digging of a huge moat, lots of shooting, a mudrace and much more. Now I will just seize the weekend and get as much rest as I can :)scratch:). I'm feeling very alert now though but I have a really annoying cough since the mudrace. I will play some D2 this weekend but mostly heroes of might and magic 5 which I've just bought.

Hello again and have a nice friday and weekend!

Edit: I'd like to mention that I've gained five kiloes since the enlistment too :thumbsup:

10. Samsung

Samsung Banned

Today me and two of my friends are going to the fair a couple towns away. I'm definitely looking towards a night away from this crap town. My friend nick is bringing a 5th of Jose Cuervo so i'm looking forward to a fun night.
    D2 wise I haven't played for the past few days. I've actually been looking into this private .09 server that the people over at HCP have created. They altered the game to much I think though, i'm not sure if i'm going to make the move to their server. They added something called a "leechers pen".
    It's in the cow portal and it's a big 4 sided pen to keep the cow's from killing you when your jsut leeching. They also made the entrance to cow portal the cave level 2 entrance in cold plains. Who knows maybe it will be fun o.o