Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It's finally happened.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by FiNaLoRgYkKzOn, Feb 27, 2004.

1. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

It's finally happened.

Well boys, it's finally happened, my account got stolen. I joined a clan last week(clan FX-), I trusted the leader because he let me borrow his Enigma the first day. Then we got to know each other over AIM. Well he wanted to borrow my Zon to try it out, so I let him. Since I cannot play on the weekdays, he stole my account and I didn't even konw about it. And now, when I try to recover my pswd, there is no Email sent to m Hotmail address, the acc/Email is correct, I checked. What is Blizzard's Email? I want to report these two ****ers, fx-action and fx-jgmf, and fx-prophecies. So all I want to know is the Email I can report them to, and I've heard that Blizzard has provided some help for people who have lost their acc.

2. batmann

batmann IncGamers Member

wow... seriously, I dont understand what goes through the mind of someone who gives his account to someone. unless, you wanted it to get stolen?

3. th5418

th5418 Banned

NEVER trust people online.

4. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

No, I trusted him, because he trusted me, is there an Email where I can talk to Blizzard?

5. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

In all due respect dude, you really are the only one to blame...

6. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Yes, but all I wanted from this thread was to get me an Email to Blizzard, so does anyone have the address?

7. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Check Blizzard's site.

8. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

I'm going to do some deep, deep thinking over the weekend, if I can't find a solution, I think I'm gonna quit.

9. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

dude start from scratch..it renews ur love for the game...only this time ur smarter

10. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

It's much easier said than done, I believe that you are rich yourself so that doesn't really help...I might start over I guess...then again....I might go play Starcraft until WoW comes out...or until Ladder resets.

11. th5418

th5418 Banned

Well, i started from scratch multiple times. Its hella fun. Get no help, find uyor own items. I now have a hammerdin, trapsin and a bone necro from scratch.

12. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

I'll probably never be as rich as I was before, and how can you make a Hammerdin when you're asking for an Occy?

13. th5418

th5418 Banned

My hammerdin is offladder. I was asking for occy onladder

14. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

see.. thats what people have tried to do to me... they become friends with me.. and then ask to wear my stuff.... people trust me. but i dont trust anyone.

i'll be honest.. when i first started ladder i became friends with this guy.. i joined his game one time and whats this.. shakos skullders all on the ground.. me being the idiot i was. grabbed it all and left. after 5 mins i felt so horible i went back gave all the stuff back and said i was sorry and left. he hasnt really talked to me much since but i accept that. sometimes its the heat of the moment. now if i join a game i dont care if 50 enigmas are on the ground i wouldnt take them. but joining a clan always seems like a scam to me. clans are like groups of well known friends.. like people u know and hang with in real life. alls i can say is dont trust anyone. sorry for your loss.

15. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

Thanks, I Emailed Blizzard since I heard this one guy getting all his stuff back so I'm trying to get some of it back. Ya I' m never, ever gonna trust anyone anymore, unless I actually know them personally.

16. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

actually im not rich dude..but im not strugglin either, the best stuff i haev is what im usin on my chars..i started from scratch with the ladder and i beleive i learned a lot more about the game then wut i learned form always bein rushe in 09

try it

17. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

I trust Aragorn and Voldemort. I don't trust Suggestivename even though I know him personally - he once stole my windforce and pked me with it using his chuckadin.

18. Frenzied Bovine

Frenzied Bovine IncGamers Member

How do you KNOW the acc/email is correct?

You do realise that this guy could have just changed the email for account recovery to just about anything else, don't you?

Chances are the email got sent - to him.

Good god, NEVER, EVER give out your password - to anyone.

19. katanadaishi

katanadaishi IncGamers Member

Just out of curiosity -- how old (or young) are you? I'm wondering what on earth you were thinking when you gave your account information to that "clan leader"?

Let me ask you something: would you lend your ATM Card along with your PIN number to your next door neighbor? I bet you wouldn't. Even if you could physically chase after him (maybe even sue him). So why on earth will you give your account info and password to someone to a total stranger? I don't care if he lent you his Enigma -- that doesn't make him trustworthy. (And you should have taken his Enigma anyway.)

Anybody stupid enough to lend the best items in the game to a "friend" they made online deserves to lose that item, let alone give away account information.

There are people I've played with for a while now (since late 1.08) and while on some occasion I would lend them a Shako or even a Tal Armor, there is no way on earth I am ever lending anything that's worth an SOJ on the ladder. There is no such thing as: "I thought I could trust him..." That is complete BS.

Much as I feel sorry for your loss, a cannot help but pity your idiocy as well.

20. FiNaLoRgYkKzOn

FiNaLoRgYkKzOn Banned

You would TAKE their Enigma? See? It's people like you that make Battle.net a unfriendly place to play. I bet you would like to take other people's stuff if you had the chance wouldn't you? BTW what are you trying to prove with the age question? Although I may be an idiot, your post just proves how big of a bitc* you are.