It's been fun in Classic, but it's time for me to go

Gorny

Banned
It's been fun in Classic, but it's time for me to go

It's time for me to move on, and The Classic Form is now in the hands of Dacar92, in my opinion a more than capable guy and fair as well.

I am leaving Classic for a few reasons, mostly because I do not play Classic at all, and now play WoW almost full time, and will be moderating the Paladin Forum in the WoW boards.

The Classic Forum was sort of my idea after there was interest in the Community Forum, I'm happy to see it doing so well.

Good luck to everyone,

Aragorn

Murrogh

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
It's time for me to move on, and The Classic Form is now in the hands of Dacar92, in my opinion a more than capable guy and fair as well.

I am leaving Classic for a few reasons, mostly because I do not play Classic at all, and now play WoW almost full time, and will be moderating the Paladin Forum in the WoW boards.

The Classic Forum was sort of my idea after there was interest in the Community Forum, I'm happy to see it doing so well.

Good luck to everyone,

Aragorn
Good luck to you,
I have enjoyed this forum alot.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
noooooo!!! Aragorn's leaving...

well anyway, I thought you did a great job and wish you luck in moderating the WoW forum as well. Look's like Shinnok is not always gonna get the last laugh over there after all. :lol:

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Congrats on the selection as Paladin mod over at WoW.net. I am sure you'll do well over there.

I have not picked up WoW. I have considered it several times. I am just patiently waiting for D3!