Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Its been a while...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by faultless wonderboy, Feb 2, 2004.

1. faultless wonderboy

faultless wonderboy IncGamers Member

Its been a while...

Hola, the OTFer's. I havent been able to confabulate with you people recently for a number of reasons. First, I found a job as an asst. manager at a convenience shortly after my university graduation (which made me feel really good about things :teeth: ) Then, shortly thereafter, I was offered a position at the local high school as a paraprofessional, working with the severe and profound handicapped kids, which i must say is great. I dont get paid much, but teaching is great fun, its a great challenge and its very rewarding. So Ive been busy with that, as well as applying to grad school, which is a full time job in and of itself. Other than that, Ive been playing lots of dynasty warriors 2, getting my *** kicked at Guan Du; as well as reading "breakfast of champions" by Kurt Vonnegut which is already one of my faves despite that fact that i havent finished it yet. How bout you fellas?

2. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

*kills FW in the face with a trout and beats his corpse with a drunken Quebecer cod*

Welcome back!

You missed some good liberal vs. conservative flaming, a couple of illiterate new guys and the great forum crash of '04, but that's about it.

As for me I graduated university and am thinking seriously about getting out of the military and getting on with my life. That about covers it. Cheers! :drink:

3. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Yeah right, you were just "too busy". More like you were out getting filthy rich and laughing it up with all your new rich chums, right Mr. Bigshot? I guess you were just "too busy" to keep in touch with us bottom-feeding OTF maggots! I CURSE you and your kin. "PA" "PA" <---spitting sound. :flip:

/me WHACKS faultless wonderboy with the frozen "WELCOME BACK TO THE FORUMS" cod.

Don't even think of leaving again. :teeth:

By the way, I'm Dredd. Nice ta meetcha.

4. faultless wonderboy

I always love the liberal/conservative flamefests, but perhaps its better that I didnt get involved. Thanks for the welcome...And Dredd, youve been here for a month and you have already posted 430 times!?! Thats insane, you are quite the fervent poster, making me look bad, but Ive been here longer :D . Im off to work now, everyone have an enjoyable day or night or canada (whatever is going on in that crazy place up there :p ), wherever you are.

5. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Actually, I've been around for about 3 years, but only recently started posting.

/me glances at post count. :scared:

I wish I could say it was because I am such a witty poster, but in truth I have to blame it on the Player Match-up forum.

6. Satrina

Satrina IncGamers Member

Welcome Back *Huggles*

Sounds like you've been well busy, and congrats on the job(s) :D

I won't bore you with what I've been up to, but it includes heavy doses of cutesiness and kitties :jig:

7. Raft Boy

Raft Boy IncGamers Member

Once you go OTF, you never go back. :teeth:

Welcome back. :wave:

-Rafty

8. faultless wonderboy

Thanks all, feels good to be back, I could feel my brains turning into mush from the dearth of sagacity so apparent on the OTF. Notably the conversations on "why my post got locked" and the everpresent canada/beer posts. BTW, I just tried this wheat beer from a brewery called Pyramid, it was pretty tasty, if you are a fan of the wheat beer, i suggest you give it a shot. Also, I just got a bunch of plasma sucked from my arm and I only got $15. It seems to me that the substance which holds your red blood cells and all your other blood goo in place while fighting bacteria/virus' and so on would be worth a little more. Oh well, hopefully someone who needs it will get it. If nothing else, I got to finish "Breakfast of Champions", which i thought was just lovely.

9. Lone_C

Lone_C IncGamers Member

Yeah, Vonnegut's books are usually a decent read, I haven't read Breakfast of Champions yet. Anyhoo, welcome back.

10. LunarSolaris

LunarSolaris IncGamers Member

Congrats to you FW on your fortune and welcome back to the forum. Stick around for awhile if you can - would be great to see your thoughts from time to time.

Have a great day!

11. faultless wonderboy

GO SOCIOLOGY! Its always good to hear from you Lunar, but me though? Im always the fencesitter, I gotta learn to bust some chops. Alas, tis a dream, i think social scientists are destined for neutrality in all they do, what with us trying to solve everyone's problems all at once and all.