items that can be upped

kisignedup

Diabloii.Net Member
items that can be upped

can anyone give me a list of items that can be upped in regular lod multiplayer not ladder

kisignedup

Diabloii.Net Member
i still dont fully understand this, how come ive seen upped shafts and upped valks and items like that in non-ladder games? i used to play and i'm going to get back into the game, but i wanted to clarify things before hand, and this is still unclear.

i.e. i traded for a shaft as a boneweave (upped from regular) but it says i can only up a shaft or any armor in ladder?

Alywin

Diabloii.Net Member
kisignedup said:
i still dont fully understand this, how come ive seen upped shafts and upped valks and items like that in non-ladder games? i used to play and i'm going to get back into the game, but i wanted to clarify things before hand, and this is still unclear.

i.e. i traded for a shaft as a boneweave (upped from regular) but it says i can only up a shaft or any armor in ladder?

The upped unique exceptionals were migrated from the ladder realm to non-ladder when the first ladder season ended... That's the same for all the ladder-only things seen on the non-ladder now....