Items On Sorc

Richard-gm39

Diabloii.Net Member
Items On Sorc

I've decided to make my first enchantress, and was wondering if these items would be the best to use (bearing in mind, im not exactly rich):

- Rockstopper
- Ormus' Robes 'um'
- Light sabre(may have amn it for leech)
- Mosers(2Pds)..max block or resists...i chose resists
- String Of Ears
- Natures peace
- Raven Frost
- Venom Grips
- Infernostride
- As for an amulet, well im hoping for a good rune at hellforge if so Metal Grid, if not Highlords Wrath or Rising Sun.

Could someone also give me a link to a dex/max block calculator

Any comments would be appreciated, thnx

JustGotOwned

Diabloii.Net Member
you'll prob want some prebuff equip like. . .
-magefists
-2X SoJ
-Occy
-Lidless
-+3 fire helm

And what skill does the robe add to? :scratch:

Harby

Diabloii.Net Member
I have ormus robes with +3 enchant :D Though I thought enchantress would prefer another armor..

Richard-gm39

Diabloii.Net Member
My Ormus' Robes adds to Frozen Armour...was planning on using this as my skill armour.

As for robes not being the best armour, i chose it for the added elemental damage and + to frozen. I thought it would work ok with um in it.

JustGotOwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Also you shouldn't rely on fire dmg to do all your killing for you. Get a might or HF merc to help you out. With might your phys dmg will go through the roof and help out your leech. With HF everything except bosses and a few other monsters will be slowed incredibly making it much easier to hit and run away when necessary.

Richard-gm39

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm Going to use alot of Elemental Sc's to help out with spreading out the damage, and lightsabre gives such a wide variety of damage.

Also, do u think Max PDR is important? With Ears and Rockstopper i will have 25, maybe i do need a storm :scratch:
Great idea on the might merc, will give it a go :)

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
With Max-Block and some PDR i think you will be fine.
Also dont forget to add some FHR items, like Bloodfist gloves 30%FHR/40 Life/... or something similiar

Laying of Hands (gloves from disciple set) are good too ->+350%ED to Demons. Should go nice with the Ligthsabre.

HF or Defiance Merc are great. Colddamage from armors or so help to in slowing monsters.