items [L] to [NL]

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
items [L] to [NL]

i have heard that items that go from L to NL after a ladder season ends will have will cost more something like upp'd HoZ, etc cuz u can up things in NL... Is this true? I just heard it off a random guy on a ladder game and a lot of thigns ppl say r lies so i dont believe much nowadays, i thought this would be a good place since a lot of u guys have probably played through one season or whatnot.
Thx for ur replys here :D

rogier

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
i have heard that items that go from L to NL after a ladder season ends will have will cost more something like upp'd HoZ, etc cuz u can up things in NL... Is this true? I just heard it off a random guy on a ladder game and a lot of thigns ppl say r lies so i dont believe much nowadays, i thought this would be a good place since a lot of u guys have probably played through one season or whatnot.
Thx for ur replys here :D
you cannot upgrade things on nonladder currently, and you'll most likely not be able to after the ladder reset either. however, blizzard decides that, but my guess is that you cannot^^

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
rogier said:
you cannot upgrade things on nonladder currently, and you'll most likely not be able to after the ladder reset either. however, blizzard decides that, but my guess is that you cannot^^
oops, i meant to put can't lol not can
thx for the correction
this is why i am asking whether upp'd items will be worth more on NL since u can't upgrade in NL i hear, same for runes i assume.

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
if/when the ladder season ends(maybe in april, or december, or never) ladder only/up'ed/runeword items will hold a bit of a premium on NL. But, there will be quite a bit of them available for the first month or two at least since most ladder people will prepare for this transformation. There is a thread kind of explaining this in community forums:

http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=336585