Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

items [L] to [NL]

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by gorash, Apr 4, 2005.

1. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

items [L] to [NL]

i have heard that items that go from L to NL after a ladder season ends will have will cost more something like upp'd HoZ, etc cuz u can up things in NL... Is this true? I just heard it off a random guy on a ladder game and a lot of thigns ppl say r lies so i dont believe much nowadays, i thought this would be a good place since a lot of u guys have probably played through one season or whatnot.
    Thx for ur replys here :D

2. rogier

rogier IncGamers Member

you cannot upgrade things on nonladder currently, and you'll most likely not be able to after the ladder reset either. however, blizzard decides that, but my guess is that you cannot^^

3. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

oops, i meant to put can't lol not can
    thx for the correction
    this is why i am asking whether upp'd items will be worth more on NL since u can't upgrade in NL i hear, same for runes i assume.

4. Darnoc

Darnoc IncGamers Member

if/when the ladder season ends(maybe in april, or december, or never) ladder only/up'ed/runeword items will hold a bit of a premium on NL. But, there will be quite a bit of them available for the first month or two at least since most ladder people will prepare for this transformation. There is a thread kind of explaining this in community forums:

http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=336585