Items giveaways..

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Items giveaways..

hey guys..i'm wondering wat would u all do in my case..i guess most of us here are seasoned MFers..and wat do u do with all the extra uniques/sets/rares when all ur friends dun need any and stuff? i normally go into a normal game and give away the items accordingly to the character classes like trang armor for a necro, gris armor for pally and stuff..and the repsonses i get ranges from the v polite 'thanks v much!' and the 'huh? wats this??'

anyone has any similar experiences? or wat do u do with all the uniques?sell em to the vendors? :lol:

Joutaja

Diabloii.Net Member
We have a stickied giveaway therad and some hard mfers give their extra stuff away from time to time.
I've held giveaway once but nowadays I just don't bother to pick up lousy stuff. :)

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
I always sell Uniques and sets once I get more than one copy of them. But that is only because I do not MP.

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
hey i would love to help pass some stuff to other players from this forum too..but is the giveaway thread restricted to realms? :innocent:

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
decoy_sJ said:
hey i would love to help pass some stuff to other players from this forum too..but is the giveaway thread restricted to realms? :innocent:
nope, its restricted to single player only, there is no realm stuff here.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Just post what you've got to giveaway and people will claim items. Just be aware, you're stuck with those extra Isenhart's Cases though

Cauthon

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
Just post what you've got to giveaway and people will claim items. Just be aware, you're stuck with those extra Isenhart's Cases though

Naw, Sssith takes those. I don't know what for - but he says he wants as many as he can get.

chase_encode

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember a while back someone offered some nice items to the person who had the most Isenhart's Cases. I'm not but I think the winner had something around 60+ :scratch:

Maybe that is what he waiting for. :D

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
Im running a SPF Giveaway Stash. On a weekly basis I send out an ATMA stash filled with uniques and sets (donated by members of the SPF) to five members, who can take some items.

If you want, I can take your extra items and add them to the stash. Just send them to me at [email protected]

It's alot easier than running a giveaway :)

Z_O

bradley_turner

Diabloii.Net Member
i too collect ever isenharts breast plate i can get my grubby hands on, although i am a poor newb to sp ^^ i already have an atma mule with about 20 on, and i NEED more!!!!!! o_O

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
hey zertuals! i would gladly help u with that..but how do i use atma? is there a thread or link u can send me so i can help u with the stash giveaway? :buddies:

dokhogg

Diabloii.Net Member
decoy_sJ said:
hey zertuals! i would gladly help u with that..but how do i use atma? is there a thread or link u can send me so i can help u with the stash giveaway? :buddies:
ATMA is a great program tosave items in...it has its own thread here for you to ask questions in, and I tell you, it sure saved me a lot of grief once I found it (as a noob). The link is:

http://www.luminatrix.com/ATMA/

Good luck.

dok

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG!!! that is so bloody amazing! sorry for sounding suck a noob but having heard so much bout it but never seen it in action..its like.. :surprise: wow.