Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Items For Enchantress PvP

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Fable13, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Fable13

Fable13 IncGamers Member

Items For Enchantress PvP

What do you guys think the best pvp enchantress gear is. This is my currents setup. I still need the Chains Of Honor and the two Ravens frosts.

Shako-Fire Facet
    Maras
    Chains Of Honor
    Passion Phase
    Storm-Fire Facet
    Ik Belt
    Ik Gloves
    Ik Boots
    2 Ravens Frost
    Shaeled Widowmaker

Buff Gear
    3 to Fire circlet
    3 to Fire ammy
    3 to Enchant Ormus
    3 to Enchant Leaf Runeword Staff
    Mage Fists

So havnt made the enchantress yet but I will be as soon as i get the COH and Ravens.

2. jason166

jason166 IncGamers Member

Hi there I have some comments for you from my experiences with my level 87 Zeal sorc.

Sounds to me like you will be severly lacking on Resists, Defense and IAS, just becuase you have zeal doesn't mean you don't want IAS... now I have posted several times inquiring about the IAS breakpoints with zeal on a sorc and nobody seems to know. But I do know that with my current setup I swing my zeal attack at a pretty fast rate(much faster than without). I use highlord's ammy and crafted gloves for another 40% IAS
    Additionaly keep in mind that if you want to stand a chance against barbs and palys in melee and even some bowazons your going to need a high defense rating and good blocking ( as in max block and max shiver armor)
    My sorc has 8k of defense and 69% block and it helps ALOT.

Also try and aquire a Call To Arms and alot of small vita charms to boost life.

Jason

3. Fable13

Fable13 IncGamers Member

Well Res Im Ok With 30 Quests, 30 Maras, 65 COH, Iks Fire And Light Res And Storms Res Will Make Like Cold Fire And Light 75 With Like 25 Res All From Charms And Yes I Did Think About Deff I Might Need To Do Something About That..As For Ias Ik Syn Is 20ias And The Passion Is 25% And The Ik Set Stuff Gives 45 To Str 20 To Dex Plus 40 To Dex From Both Ravens So 45 Str 60 Dex Plus The 20 From Coh Will Let Me Put More Points Into Vit.

4. JustGotOwned

JustGotOwned IncGamers Member

For a ranged Enchatress qhat would you suggest? Gob toe for the 25%CB or Cow Kings for the added dex and fire dmg? I can't decide so I'm wondering what you would suggest and why. :scratch:

5. jason166

Hmm

Between the 2 of those I would pick goblin toe but of all that's out there I would say go with Gore Riders

6. JustGotOwned

JustGotOwned IncGamers Member

Why would you say gore's? I wont need the r/w as I'll be teleing 99.9% of the time. Although gore's have CB and DS if I remember right. :scratch: Just for conformation CB takes 1/4 health and DS doubles your dmg? Right? Wrong?

7. this_barb

this_barb IncGamers Member

correct me if im wrong, but isnt beast a better runeword for a pvp melee sorc?

8. Fable13

Fable13 IncGamers Member

There Was A Debate About THis A While Ago And Turns Out Neither Is Better But Most People LIke Zeal For Its Durability And The Ability To Have A Bow On Switch

9. jason166

I choose passion

I Chose to go with Passion becuase it is about 10 times easier to aquire or make then beast.

I started my char with pretty cheap/easy to get items and she did quite well which I am proud of, being a melee sorc and all.

Najs Light plate, Tals Helm, Venom Grip, Goreriders, Ravenfrost, Soj, Mosers Blessed Shield w/ 2 perf diam, passion phase, cats eye.
    Resist jewels in armor etc etc

Jason