Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Item Mods Questions

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Wrecktify, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Wrecktify

Wrecktify IncGamers Member

Item Mods Questions

I cant seem to find out what crushing blows/open wounds/deadly strike do, can someone shed some light for me :)

2. Rehsa

Rehsa IncGamers Member

crushing blow = chance to take off a certain % from the monsters current HP. which is really great on diablo clone and high HP monsters. as it takes off a %, which can be 100000x more damage then you would normally do. the % of damage removed form crushing blow dependson on what type of monster it is. i do not know the figures...

deadly strike = critical strike (amazon skill) = chance to deal 2x damage

open wounds = poison but better or something, the exact formula etc i'm not sure.

3. slap

slap IncGamers Member

why?

hi...i am surprized that there is not a 'Sticky' with all the explanations to questions like this.
    a community member with the knowledge could write a list, it would'nt take him long.

i am still a newbie to this game, and i have used the 'search' funtion many times on these forums now to find answers to these type's of questions. what happens is that i have to read numerous posts to find the answer but with a well wrote 'Sticky' this would be made very easy.

in other gaming comunitys i find that any relevent questions would be 'Stickyed'.

4. Lensor

Lensor Banned

Don't know the exact formula, but open wounds makes the monster loose health over time. How much health depends on your level (not sure about the monster level though).

5. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

You can find many valuable sticked info on d2 in the community stickied thread. You can find that in my signature.

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Sure there is - here (statistics forum).