Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Item lvls showing ?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Zorandel, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Zorandel

Zorandel IncGamers Member

Item lvls showing ?

So I've been watching the forums here for some time and noticed (on screens posted by other people) that some fotos of rare items have the item lvl beside the name of the item.
    I also noticed on some of those screenies that, in the upper-left corner of the game screen, there is some info regarding fps and such.
    How do I turn this on / activate it / install it, as I do not know if this is a "built-in" function os DII or is it downloadable.
    Thx a bunch in advance !

2. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

welcome to the forums

to get show your fps/mem usage/video mode ingame
    just chat /fps to toggle it on/off

to see the ilvl of an item youll need atma, not sure if it works on bnet tho

3. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

as far as I know the only way of seeing item lvl on the item name is mh.

as for fps you type /fps. when you want to take it off you once again type /fps.

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

You need a hack to find out the item level.

Everybody who trades in the Europe trading forum and uses hacks will get banned immediately. I don't know of a single case where there has been an exception to that practice and I also don't remember a single case where a hack user got unbanned later, at least not in Europe.

If you have seen screenshots like that and that person trades in the Europe trade forum, send a PM to Xora or to me with a link to it or, if the screenie is posted in the Europe forum, report it. For the other trade forums, contact the according mods, respectively.

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

ATMA does not work on bnet, it is a single player utility programmed by Doc Tenshi which allows a large off-character stash. Instead of having the mules as you do on bnet, SP use ATMA for convenience. It is not a hack, it is perfectly legit on this forum and ATMA readouts are provided and required in the SPTF as each item (except runes and gems) have an individual fingerprint to prevent dupes. ATMA readouts are usually given in text format, although a screen shot of the ATMA stash is possible. It wouldn't work to show the ilevels in-game.