Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

item lists (complete with stats and vxd error

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by damaris, May 9, 2005.

1. damaris

damaris IncGamers Member

item lists (complete with stats and vxd error

1. is there any software or data list that cosists of all unique/set/rune including their stats? because we're playing SP here, and for me, if i want to know a perfect stats of vipermagi, i'll just jump on this site and search the info for it, but unfortunately, my house doesn't have any internet conection. it will be more easier if there were (if any) a downloadable file. i've tried gorgonium's checklist, but the list only tells u a complete list of unique/set/rune, its nice tho but doesnt have stats for them. if u know, or if u have one of this file/list, pls let me know, my email is [email protected]

2. when i played D2X, sometimes the game crashes, and my monitor suddenly will become all blue with white text written like this:

windows

an error has occured at XXXXXx vxd. press ctrl+alt+del to close the current application ...... bla bla bla.

when i pressed ctrl+alt+del, sometimes the game continue, but sometimes the game didn't. so i have to restart my comp again. is there any of u has been experienced the same problem like this or it's just me. by the way, my video card is geforce 400.

any suggestions or ideas are welcome....

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

just save the item pages to your favs and make them available offline :D

3. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

4. Slothman

Slothman IncGamers Member

Hey Damaris ive got no idea about part 2 of your post but i sent you an email with the medieval mart and another exel file which is just a list of uniques and stats etc - hope you like :thumbsup:

5. damaris

damaris IncGamers Member

yes, i am. why?

6. damaris

damaris IncGamers Member

WOW... i really didn't expect such kind of reply... thx slothman, ill check my email later.
    I owe u one... :)

7. TheNix

TheNix IncGamers Member

I'm using Win98SE and have never had a problem like that. Does it occur randomly or at specific place or sound? Do you have anything else running in the background? Corrupted file??

8. damaris

damaris IncGamers Member

it occurs rendomly, and it seems the sound of the game have nothin to do with this. mostly before i played the game, i will close all the programs running on background except explorer, systray, and diablo itself. but the problem still occurs. have any idea?