"It Took Me Long Enough" an Introduction

Blackfalcon

Diabloii.Net Member
"It Took Me Long Enough" an Introduction

Hi everybody. I've been using the guides here since about January and I finally decided to join. :uhhuh: I got classic in December and the expansion in January so I'm fairly new. Right now I have a concentrate barb (lv 52), a fishymancer (lv 35), a hammerdin (lv 20), a wind druid (23), and alot of side projects I didn't get very far in. :D So, just figured I'd make one of these since it seems like thats what the other new people have been doing.

Vargas

Diabloii.Net Member
SPF ni yôkoso (welcome to the SPF). And good luck with your projects!

Edit: Ah, almost forgot!

*kick Blackfalcon hard in the shins*

Think that now you can make better use of your wings, huhhuhuh...

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Vargas said:

Gah, seen your chance now that FB is not around eh, Vargas. Bad boy, bad... back to the EMB with you, now. *turns Vargas face to EMB, pushes him to get him started* There's a good boy, go on. :p

*busies herself patching up Blackfalcon's battered shins, gives him a Full Juvi to finalize the procedure* As good as new. ;)

Welcome to the SPF, Blackfalcon! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and will make it a long one!

Rugruth

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF.

Good luck with your projects. I see that you started with a barb, I suppose that you hit the wall of untinked melee chars on nm, isn't it? :(

PinkeyandtheBrain said:
welcome
kicks FB in shins for leaving
Leaving?????? I go out for 1 night, then have college the next day, and suddenly i've left this place? How dare you!
*orders god to smite thee whilst thy farting bob is drinking his beer*
*goes on a male-shin kicking spree*

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Don't mind the boys, they're just a little hyper today. Do stop on by the EMB (and read FAQs) and give a tourney a try.

Blackfalcon

Diabloii.Net Member
Vargas said:
SPF ni yôkoso (welcome to the SPF). And good luck with your projects!

Damnit. Thats the second time I've been kicked in the shin this week. At least the first time it wasn't bad enough to require medical attention. :D