Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It is Tues, isn't it?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by water_moon, Apr 5, 2005.

1. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

It is Tues, isn't it?

Anyway, noticed that we didn't have one, My sorcie is living well, well better at least. It's so nice having something that can drop the cold imunes to non immune and then blizzarding them *content sigh* Well, It's time to go bake my b-day cake... you haven't forgotten have you?

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Birthday? umm....Of course...we...err...didnt..forget...
    Just to confirm, when is your birthday, since its not in your profile.
    Anyway, today in MP i got my singer barb from act 1 to act 4 hell. i hope to be able to do act on my own on P1 tonight.
    EDIT: Haha, i found your birthday, and its tomorrow, still plenty of time to buy a present, ship it over to the US in time for you to open it tomorrow morning.

3. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Happy BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, that's enough excitement for me in one day :D

Nothing interesting on this end. I'm alive another day to see the sunshine...the days are getting longer, and nicer. Perfect weather for windows down driving.

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Bah, last year my dad had to look after his friends convertible jag. Going down the motorway at 90mph in that is something i'd like to do more often.

5. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Becuase you're totally unable to go back a few dozen pages in the EMB, remember for 2 weeks, or look at the the other, other place :rolleyes: it's tomorrow, you wouldn't think I'd want to get stuck baking my own b-day cake on my b-day do you? Well, the baking's okay, it's the decorating I wouldn't want to do.

6. colony

colony IncGamers Member

I have a hard time remembering where half lectures are, or even what they are, asking someone to remember a bday for 2 weeks is just torture:teeth:

Anyway as I'll probably have forgotten by tomorrow *cough* lazy sodding students *cough*, happy birthday, if you're under the drinking age in your country then don't get too drunk, or enjoy some herby goodness too much:uhhuh:

Anyway, I got my blizz sorc through Act3 today, after deciding I didn't have the patience to carry on untwinked. So I ended up taking most of my necro's items, leading to a rather strange equipment setp. Let's just leave it by saying I'm using a perfect up'd vipermagi skin, next to Culwen's Point, and I'd really like my old up'd visceratuant back, unfortunately I don't have the runes to upgrade one even if I did find it...

Meph didn't give me anything too amazing, but I'm going to get some items off him later on tonight.

Well that's the plan anyway. Let's just hope luck and a lack of MF doesn't get in the way though:cyclops:

edit: I forgot to add my most annoying find so far. A failed set Monarch dropped in the Flayer Jungle. Just not enough MF...

7. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Cold immunities can be removed?? How on earth do you do that?? :confused:

As for me, I did a few Mephisto runs today. Nothing too exciting so far, I'll hit him up again after dinner, see if he isn't feeling a little more generous, the little bugger.