Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It helps to help others, great mf night

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by leesh, Feb 5, 2004.

1. leesh

leesh Guest

It helps to help others, great mf night

I had a good night and i wanted to share my story with everyone. I joined a pub hell game to do my normal pit run with my lvl 90 pally and on the first superunique, IST rune dropped. I was in a good mood so when one of the 7 other guys in the game asked me if i would help them do duriel i said yes. After duriel a different guy asked if i would help them with travincal and meph so i figured it shouldn't take that long so why not. I ended up taking them to diablo and on the way, in the chaos sant, a SACRED ARMOR dropped off one of lord de seis minions and i was estactic. Wow an ist and ik armor in one night! I was feeling great so i was like what the heck why not hook them up with wps and do some more quests for them ie: shenk, anya and ancients. After we did shenk on the way back to town via frigid wp i decided to try eldrich and BAMP! RUSSET ARMOR dropped. I could not believe what just happend. For the rest of the way to and including baal, nothing else significant dropped but man what a night! In all the time playing this crazy game i have never had this kind of luck and let me tell you, the next time someone asks for help iam there =)

2. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Congrats on your good luck :) I'd say that there are other good reasons to help too, by helping others alot you'll eventually get a reputation for it and that way you'll most likely find some trustworthy friends to play with also.

I give out items I don't need on regular basis when gaming, if I find an IK armor, I have no problems giving it away if someone needs it as I already have one. *shrugs*

3. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

i was helpin a friend act 2-5, found a crown of ages and cats eye

so good deeds to pay off from time to time :D

4. leesh

leesh Guest

TY i agree with you totally. I do help others on occasion when iam not busy but this was the first time anything like this every happend to me, it felt good getting these awesome drops and even better knowing i helped others at the same time =)

5. corndog420

corndog420 IncGamers Member

You can help me by giving me the Skullders :) Very nice finds. I live for those days. They can make the game feel like its worth playing after a few bad days in a row. Congrats!

6. Wolv

Wolv IncGamers Member

Very nice runs indeed! Gotta love a game like that....I've never had that kind of luck, but I did once get a double IST drop from Meph back in 1.09....

My best total evening of mf runs resulted in Andys V, Azurewrath, and a soj. That nite I also ran into my one and only DC encounter. While I didnt have the char to beat him, my friends hammerdin came in and crushed him for me. I got the anni, and I gave my friend the SOJ for his efforts ;)