Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It had to be Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by In the name of Zod, May 19, 2008.

1. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

It had to be Tuesdaily

RL: Cold morning, going to college. Long boring day, get to look forward to doing Access exercises from 1-5pm.
    D2: Will go home in eventually and LK run. Pray for good drops. *Praying*

2. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

Re: It had to be Tuesdaily

Only just into Tuesday here (it's 00:23 by my clock) but I've got TKD training later. Not much else, might even get round to playing D2! I've got a Sorceress in 1.09, I'm going to try and find myself that most ultimate of Twinking weapons, the Raven Claw :grin:

3. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Member

RL: Sitting at work, writing an options report

D2: Play some more of Korlic

4. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

RL: My hangover from Saturday night has finally subsided, and I'm not working all week as I have to prepare for moving!

D2: Not sure if I'm going to be able to play much this week, but I'd like to spend some time working on my singer barb... I still need to figure out how I'm going to kill those PI ghosts.

-hps

5. Cius

Cius IncGamers Member

RL: Sitting at work, not much happening

D2: Hopefully tonight. Will run AT and Meph, perhaps Pindle. I like to mix things up.

6. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

RL- had school today, normal stuff, now doing some study for upcomming mid year exams and SACS.

D2- Haven't had any time this week but hopefully tonight i can play with Malus my mojomancer in the Fighter-Mage tournament. I am really enjoying playing him and i hope i can take him all the way....:undecided:.

7. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

RL: Boring AD classes... Yeah, I knew that 5 years ago, what's new?

D2: None, AoC \o/

8. Stevieb

Stevieb IncGamers Member

RL: Stayed up all night, gonna wait till 1pm then go bed

D2: Trying to make up for my deleting error. Oh well its only a few years worth of SP

9. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

RL: Incredibly sore from moving large sheets of steel at work. Blah.

D2: Yeah, probably

@poopsie: My singer used a Fire Rogue with a Harmony Bow. Slices through those ghosts like butter. I would like to find out if Lawbringer's Sanctuary Aura works with warcry, maybe you could try that?

10. Baby Boy

Baby Boy IncGamers Member

RL: Bored, slightly depressed. Spent most of the, oh who am I kidding, all day thus far on my laptop.

D2: After a lengthy break, I came back to D2 and these boards once again. Hopefully, it'll work out this time. Inspired by the recent thread in this forum, I made a new character - paladin, to be exact. Untwinked, RRW/RRD/ATMA, SP of course, going for the Holy Frieze/Zeal build.

11. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Just as always school, and now homework (Ancient Latin test tomorrow :undecided:) Tonight going to my mum, she had an operation today.

D2: Don't have time this whole week I think :undecided:

HHB

12. Cupcakesnbeer

Cupcakesnbeer IncGamers Member

RL: Back to work after long weekend of an AMAZING Camping/Hiking trip. Unfortunately the trip ended with a LONG travel detour due to mudslides (my 5 hour drive home turned into a 14 hour drive, which included two ferry crossings :cry:). Now back in the office, praying for field work to start!!!

D2: No time lately, and very little time in the foreseeable future. If I do get some spare time I'll advance the Heptad team a little.

13. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

RL: Unable to contact the DHCP server. :rant: I'm connected to the router, and I have a strong signal strength, but for some reason I cannot get an ip address assigned. ipconfig has not worked, after several attempts. More than likely I won't have net access on my desktop until I acquire a new PC. :sad:

D2: Finished Act III and Act IV Normal w/ my 1.09 Zon and Sorc. Those Abyss Knights were really tearing a hole right through me, let me tell you. Hopefully I can do some gg Bloody Foothills runs later and pick up some much needed exp.

14. Jabari

Jabari IncGamers Member

RL: At work, on not nearly enough sleep - bleh.

D2: Just started up my first "real" SP guy yesterday (recently returned to the game) - gonna be an Overlord Necro. Got the Malus yesterday (found Pelta Lunata and Death's Sash on the way, and Countess gave me a Ral - whee!) Hopefully will get through to the Cube today.

15. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Hmm? Were we talking about a singer? I honestly have no recollection of that conversation :tongue:. Nevertheless my singer doesn't have access to a Lawbringer (or high enough level & dex for Azurewrath), so I'm not the guy to test it. I think they would work together, but... who knows?

RL: Backing up data on the busted-fan-computer (finally time to get it fixed), bills, household chores, cleaning and packing... fun stuff. I'm flying out tomorrow to visit family for a few days, so I might look a little sparse, but I'll be around in lurk-mode at irregular times... I've told Thyiad to have a heavy hand with the whip while I'm gone. :evil:

*wondering if I'll return to cries of "free us from the oppressor"* :laugh:

D2: Probably for today, but only after everything else is settled. I started another abbot, but I hope this one will be a little faster (Conviction + Zeal + Gimmershred's). I might cut back on his tanking abilities a little in exchange for more power (particularily more Crushing Blow)... we'll see.

I'm not taking a computer with me, so no D2 while away. But I've been a little bored with the game lately anyways. A break will do me good.

16. rykuss

rykuss Banned

RL: Waiting for the satellite guy to show up and fix/replace my livingroom receiver. Feeling pretty glum today, that icky feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when bad news comes. Yeah, that feeling. Tired too, from burying my daughters Chihuahua puppy around 11:30 last night. The house just isn't the same without her.

D2: Running the Nightmare Flayer Jungle on /players 8 looking for GC's to roll with my level 63 Trapper. Rolled a Shadow GC and a MA GC so far and picked up two nice "Shimmering" Jewels with minor other mods.

17. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Busy day ... Bedtime by now :smiley:

D2: LK runs with Flara my javazon, died a coupple of times, beeing to slow on the feet, because Im tired :duh:, I'm glad I play SC. Found a pul though, best runedrop ever on LK (I havent been running LK that much though)

18. Hp_Sauce

I was talking about a singer in this thread (on the first page) and how he was struggling with PI ghosts, and so I decided that he got the 2 of us mixed up... Our names don't look familiar, but it's the only logical explanation I could figure out.

Anyway, no fire rogue for my singer as he seems much happier with Insight on his act 2 merc. I've got 1 point in Zerc and I'm trying to find a suitable weapon to use with it on switch for PI's, but his Dex and Str are very low so I haven't found anything yet. Currently he's using a Bonesnap, but it's slow and my AR blows.

-hps

19. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

ahh, that explains it... maybe it's the canuck-thing that caused the confusion :p.

For the weapon, did you look at a Ribcracker? The stat requirements are pretty low (very low if you don't upgrade), and remain reasonable even if you do upgrade it (which is a good idea). And as a two-hander with good stats, it packs a solid wallop. But, even with the inherent IAS, it's still a little slow though (but probably faster than your Bonesnap).

Also, pump Battlecry (it's a synergy to WC anyways), and that'll lower enemy defense a ton (my singer lowered enemy defense by over 100%... whatever that means :scratch:). And it works on everything, including act bosses. If you can't boost your AR sufficiently, lower their defense.

Don't forget, you can always socket an Eth rune in non-runeword weapons to help with AR too.

20. Hp_Sauce

The last 2 are very good suggestions, I had not thought of either of them, and I already have some points in Battlecry anyway, but haven't been using it.

As for the first suggestion, Ribcracker would probably be great.... but I have yet to find one in my Single Player adventures so far. You'd think after 2-2.5 years it would have shown itself, but alas, it has not.

Thanks for the ideas poopster. Enjoy your vacation.
    -hps