Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It finally happened

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by TheDarkSide, Dec 11, 2014.

1. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

I got off work today at Noon and got a couple cold ones, got home and thought to myself - HMMM how about some D3... So I logged on fired up my newest barbarian and ran through 5 Mil GP trying to get a socket on a ring so I could use Bane of powerful rune, used up all my Crafting mats, and logged off after about 45 mins..

Yes Its finally happened for me, IM BORED OF D3 and have no desire to play the game anymore.. Im thinking about finally getting GW2 up and running as I haven't played that one yet, or just enjoying Clash of Clans for a while more. Anyone else getting bored of D3 yet or just me??

I haven't found a Leg Id use in months now, still no Goblin portal, and my Overall desire to log on and do the same Rift.G Rift, Bounty runs over and over and over again is wearing me out....

:(:(

Steven Hazani likes this.
  2. Steven Hazani

Steven Hazani IncGamers Member

Steam sales, GoG sales, various other sales. There's plenty happening in the gaming world even if D3 is a degenerate dead zone. Have a look around, for the price of one of your favorite drinks you could have a better game than D3.

3. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Oh shoot I saw the thread title and figured you finally found Greed's Domain...

4. Steven Hazani

Steven Hazani IncGamers Member

I thought he got Akkhan's Belt. Kappa

tougeznut likes this.
  5. Muggs

Muggs Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

There is nothing wrong with taking a break and coming back with more gusto. It is the beauty of Diablo type games is they are not MMOs and you can pick it up again in s2 or s3 and be right where everyone else is and start a new.

I have been playing a MOBA(Smite) and a few other games,Grim Dawn, 2 TD games, and a few FPS games I picked up during the steam sale, since I got bored with my Wiz a month or so back and I plan on coming back in s2 since I am already excited for the monk changes. In the meantime I just play other things or go ride my mountain bike and enjoy myself.

6. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

TDS needs to get that Hoarder gem. No gold in this game makes things especially hard. That gem is one of the best things they did for the game. Incredibly tough RNG to have done all the bounties that he's done and still not had it pop.

7. Grishok

Grishok IncGamers Member

My enthusiasm has waned a bit lately, but it might have something to do with the new patch coming up. Not much interest in farming today when ancients will be introduced and Monk & DH class will change a lot. I do think I'll be playing again when the patch hits.

8. Aahzmadius

Aahzmadius IncGamers Member

I haven't played in a few weeks (back to Skyrim ATM) but I'll be back once S2 goes live, and probably before that just to use some Grift keys. Skyrim is a ton of fun, but I miss logging on to Vent and chatting while we're all playing the same game at the same time.

9. jrsilva

jrsilva IncGamers Member

I am on the same boat there, Hoarder wise. I have now nailed 147 gobs outside rifts and still nothing. I will prevail one day though, since I just cannot get sick of this damned game!

10. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I actually thought of TDS when playing on the PTR. I had *just* dinged 70 on a new seasonal crusader, and the very first goblin I find two minutes later opens a portal. I LOL'ed about how much he would hate to know that. Glad it doesn't matter any more though :p

I also think you got bored with the game because you've stopped killing off your characters. Remember pre-RoS when it was a new wiz just about every week? :D no wonder you're bored. Start playing T6 with only one hand and you won't be bored any more :p

11. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

LOL = Tougeznut may have nailed it, so many deeds and then none for a looooooong time.. But Im currently into some Gw2 and finding plenty of things to waste time on in this game. Beautiful game really but still kind of lost figuring things out as its nothing like the original Gw game.. IM playing a level 13 Norn Warrior atm and having fun so far. Im sure Ill log into D3 again at some point but probably not for a little bit //// MERRY XMAS/HAPPY NEW YEARS SANCTUARY !!!

tougeznut and ZappaFan like this.