It appears Meph has taken pity on me...

evillink

Diabloii.Net Member
It appears Meph has taken pity on me...

During last night, I was bored and decided to run Hell Meph(v1.10), with my Lvl. 86 Frenzybarb. Either I was insanely lucky, or Meph took a great deal of pity on me. I had very little MF(around 150%), and I kept getting fairly decent items. I'm not sure how many runs I did, but here were the finds from Meph and whatever else got in my way on the way to Meph:

Unique Items

Spiderweb Sash
Greater Talons
Elegant Blade
Ogre Axe
Ring(Dwarf Star x 2)
Balrog Blade x 2
Battle Sword x 2
Colossus Crossbow
Hierophant Trophy
Yari
Giant Axe x 3
Wrist Sword
Tiara
Grim Shield
Tomahawk
Scarabshell Boots
Battle Boots(48%)
Serpentskin Armor x 2(28 res all, 26 res all)
Ancient Sword
Battle Axe x 3
Martel de Fer
Shako
Crown x 2
Grim Helm
Sharkskin Boots
Ogre Maul
Cleaver
Gothic Sword
Hatchet
Basinet
Battle Dart
Pavise
Rondel
Shamshir
Ancient Shield
Partizan
Light Gauntlets

Set Items

Shadow Plate
Winged Helm
Grand Crown
Ogre Maul x 2
Avenger Guard x 2
Death Mask
Swirling Crystal
Round Shield x 2
Ring(Angelic Halo x 2)
Reinforced Mace
Dusk Shroud x 2
Demonhide Boots x 3
Bramble Mitts x 2

I'm sure there were other low level things such as Isenhart's and Cathan's, but I didn't write them down.

I was extremely surprised at how much I got in such a short period of time, considering I remember how stingy Meph could be in 1.09.

-evillink

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about the Shako...

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
ULTIMATER said:
Thats a helluwa collection in one night! :surprise:

Congrats on the finds!
couldn't have sid it any better, jeez nice finds there, must took you all night :lol:

robin

evillink

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, it did. From about 2 this morning until around 7. I'm tired as hell, but I can't argue with the results of the "work"!

-evillink

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow nice finds. But one thing. I thought mephy can only drop til TC 78 or 81?

Aldur armor is TC 84 when i viewed it in FARA. Is there something i missed or is there something you missed?

evillink

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldur's Deception was one of the things I got on the way to Meph. As I recall it was a Champion Blood Lord that dropped it.

-evillink

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
I see and i thought that champion blood lords can only dropped til TC 75. Guess i was big time wrong about that one. *runs to mf in mephisto*

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Bwaha... my avatar is more awesome than yours! :p

Nice finds. If you happen to start getting a stockpile of Ogre Axes and don't want them, feel free to send them to [email protected]

I've got a fairly swell collection going on right now. :lol:

evillink

Diabloii.Net Member
I did quite a few more than 50 runs. I'm not even sure how many I did.

Collecting Ogre Axes, huh? That was the only one I've ever seen. Oh, and my avatar will always beat yours! Bwahahaha...

-evillink

Shivan

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob: he says he did about 5 hours worth of runs, which is a hell lot of work in itself

but damn some of those are pretty nice

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow there's some nice finds there, nice comitment going from 2am to 7. I don't think I could run meph for 5 hrs straight - and I know my computer couldn't :). Some well earned finds, congrats.

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
evillink said:
I did quite a few more than 50 runs. I'm not even sure how many I did.

Collecting Ogre Axes, huh? That was the only one I've ever seen. Oh, and my avatar will always beat yours! Bwahahaha...

-evillink
Pff.

Don't make me bust out the animations. :uhhuh:

:p

evillink

Diabloii.Net Member
NOOOOOO!!! Not the animations!!!

Yeah, it was definately a long night. I kept telling myself that when I stopped getting items, I'd stop playing, but it took forever.

-evillink