Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It’s been 10 years

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Jono1900, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Jono1900

Jono1900 Diabloii.Net Member

Hi,
    I haven’t really played Diablo in around 10 years and thought why not have a dabble again. I play on Europe and my favourite character is a Sorceress. She’s currently sitting on Act 3 and level 20.
    I think I’ll aim to play 2-3 times a week for an hour or so at a time. I used to play a LOT and even ran our own clan so my knowledge of the game used to be above average, I’m finding it fun racking the brain cells to see what I remember!
    Look forward to seeing you guys out there.
    Jono

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Welcome back! I just started a paladin myself. Normal, act two. But I don't play as often as I used to and this play through will take weeks. But this is my first hammerdin. Thought I'd try the build that everyone else says is (one of) the most powerful in the game. Never wanted to play it before. It seemed so cliche because everyone had one. I was always partial to barbs and amazons.

3. Jono1900

Jono1900 Diabloii.Net Member

I used to love my paladin... he really was the best characters in my opinion - especially a hammerdin. It was a toss up for me between Sorc and pally, and I will be starting one as soon as I’ve got more comfortable and a little bit of gear under my belt.

Once I’ve ticked off the cookie-cutter builds and found some better equipment I might then go back to having fun with my moreexperimental builds...!

Back in the day I could play for hours at a time, way into the wee hours... I now appreciate my sleep a bit more these days!

If you want any pointers about gear or skill selection, I will be happy to help. If my grey matter is still functioning like it used to!

4. Garisdacar

Garisdacar Diabloii.Net Member

I'm in the same category, my bro and dad wanted to start playing again and they keep asking me stuff that I can almost remember, lol. i told them i've forgotten more about d2 than they ever knew and they're starting to realize it's true =)

5. Stormlock

Stormlock Diabloii.Net Member

God yes.... memories fade but games live on. I'm back after fifteen years and have very little idea of what I am doing; and I used to create and publish builds. Oh well..nothing like running across an old love only to her fresh and new again.